Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rochester

Look again. Some teams did very well.

MymyOh5
Looks like E9 did not fair very well up in Rochester this weekend. Looking forward to "list guy" and the impartial ranking of this week's top 10! 50 minutes in penalties for one team? Can that be right? Must be more to that story...

anon
Look again. Some teams did very well.

Couple wins in the consolation bracket? Ok..I guess.

Interested to see it factor in to List Guy's rankings.

List Guy said he would not factor tourney play into rankings. E9 teams held their own. VJW had a close one with Little Caesars until the very end. BJR almost upset #3 Oakville who scored an eng goal to win 3-1. No one in their right mind is saying that E9 teams can truly compete with the upper echelon teams, but at least they made it respectable, as many were joking that they were going to get smoked out. Plus it was fun to be part of a great event! Sorry you missed it.

Anon
List Guy said he would not factor tourney play into rankings. E9 teams held their own. VJW had a close one with Little Caesars until the very end. BJR almost upset #3 Oakville who scored an eng goal to win 3-1. No one in their right mind is saying that E9 teams can truly compete with the upper echelon teams, but at least they made it respectable, as many were joking that they were going to get smoked out. Plus it was fun to be part of a great event! Sorry you missed it.

I wouldn't say I missed it...

It seems a bit obfuscated if you don't factor in the tourneys. What a great way to make objective comparisons that help determine the differences between the top teams. But I guess you already answered that question.
"No one in their right mind is saying that E9 teams can truly compete with the upper echelon teams"

Congrats to those two teams for playing a good game. I would like to have seen the local kids knock off a couple of top ranked teams.

99.99% of people just looked up "obfuscated" on this board!

anon
99.99% of people just looked up "obfuscated" on this board!

Obfuscated :

That Buffalo Bills fan just obfuscated an adult toy onto the field during the game ....

Language improving on this site. Wonder who is the smart new member.

Did anyone happen to go to the Dinosaur bar in Rochester? That's the best part of that tourney!