Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Rankings - Week 8

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Kings will surprise people I think. Our team had some great games against them this year

MMF is ranked #3 in the country but slotted behind BA and IHC in Mass???

MMF has by far the most individual talented/skilled players, but that is also their problem, because they don't play like a team. Every man for himself doesn't translate well as they get older.

IHC has 2 Elite forwards and one of the best goalies. 85% of scoring comes from 2. No Depth. Would be similar to BJE, who lost 1-2 key players to injury, and went from a 1 goal loss in the finals last year to bottom of EHF.

BA has 2-3 elite defensemen and one of the best goalies. They have the best depth of any team, and roll 3 lines consistently with no let down. scoring spread throughout entire team and don't rely on any 1 player. bottom 2 forwards could be better

Wow.... BA sounds like a true NHL team and that's amazing. Hearing this I am surprised that the whole team wasn't asked to play on the baked beans team because the other Lovell teams are not at this NHL type of level.

Wow....not sure how what was written, pretty accurate description of 3 top teams compares any 10 year old team to the NHL. Or are you just another BA hater? Sorry your kid got cut.

Re: 06 Rankings - Week 8

Anon
Anon
Kings will surprise people I think. Our team had some great games against them this year

MMF is ranked #3 in the country but slotted behind BA and IHC in Mass???
MMF should be ranked #1 on this list.