The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
Thank you to all for your positive feedback on the post last week. We are over a third of the way through the season and heading in to the most exciting time of year.
Again this week we will be making a change to our rankings. We have 2 new members to our rankings. One team is too disruptive in their current environment, we cannot continue to look the other way. Unfortunately teams that have not been preforming will be bumped from the list.
1) BA – 2 tough games last weekend vs. LK and VJW and you won them both. However you will need to dominate these opponents if you desire to compete with AYHL and EHF leagues. 2 games this weekend, let’s see how you do versus the rifles and ECW should be a blowout.
2) VJW – you lost to BA 4-2, they have your number this year. 2 games against the Glades this weekend and 1 vs. LK. You will most likely need to win all 3 to hold your spot.
3) SCS – Off last week, 2 games this weekend vs. the Patriots and BJR. Lose to the Patriots and you move down.
4) Patriots – You beat the Rifles and tied LK, 2 tough games this weekend vs. SCS and LK, win both and potentially move to our #2 spot.
5) MFR (T1B) – you continue to show your dominance in the FED T1B league. 1-0-1 vs. Manchester and a win over BJT.
6) Rifles – a loss to the Patriots, a solid victory vs. ECW. Let’s see how you do vs. BA on sat.
7) Knights – a 2-1 loss to BA and you tied the Patriots, this moved you up, you face VJW and Patriots this weekend. 2 wins would surely state you are in the hunt.
7) Glades – 2 wins over BJR, you squeaked out the first game by a goal and will move down as a result. 2 tough games against VJW this weekend.
9) Manchester Flames – a 1 goal loss and a tie to MFR is impressive but lose again to GBV and they take your place.
10) GBV – you beat the Manchester Flames and as a result deserve to be here, however you tied BJT (W) and moving forward those need to be W’s.
2007 IHC Elite – you continue to dominate all comers. Any game where a team plays you close, you pummel them next time around. At 34-0-0, with a GF of 287 and a GA of 33 you have earned your spot on this weekly ranking.
Feel free to post comments, for those of you off next week, have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you list guy. Finally some common sense on this board. EHF Tier 1 Black could beat most if not all E9 teams.
Yea keep telling yourself that to justify paying 3000 to 4000 a year to play on second level teams. Its AA hockey you can call it anything you want.
Next week List Guy will be doing the power rankings for Tier I (AA) and EMHL (A), Im sure a few of the EMHL teams can complete against any Tier I team.
BA the almighty toppled at Pilgrim.
- Gobble Gobble
Rifles are definitely the team to beat this year.