email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dboard Xmas Party

Anon
Be sure to wear your kids team gear and bring in any heavy gifts in a roller bag !
is it still cool to bring my stripper pole for all the hot mommys or are you bring your kid again this year?

Why not? Cap A won't be there to interrupt the fun this year. Her therapist won't let he back onto the DBoard.

Anon
Why not? Cap A won't be there to interrupt the fun this year. Her therapist won't let he back onto the DBoard.
Cap A was the stripper last year. Still in therapy myself from that.

Anon
They're all held at the same place. The DBoard doesn't care where it is but the Kowloon year will be hard to top!

Nothing in the next 100 years of Dboard Christmas parties will ever come close to the bacchanalian orgy of the Kowloon year.....

How many times will MP say "I just love this league". "I just love this league"

Cap A defended me and several other Dboard dads in court after the Kowloon party. She brilliantly argued to the jury, "The issue here is not whether my clients broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with their female party guests - they did!"

But I thought Cap A was a real estate paralegal from some third rate (New England School of Law) school. Glad she did a little defense work. Bravo Anonymous, Bravo!

Anon
But I thought Cap A was a real estate paralegal from some third rate (New England School of Law) school. Glad she did a little defense work. Bravo Anonymous, Bravo!

Pre-med, pre-law, what's the difference?

Otter
Anon

Pre-med, pre-law, what's the difference?
the amazing thing is she paid for it all by working a stripper pole at a local establishment and still had time to bring Jr to practice and games

Let's hope the Dboard Moderater stays away. The party won't be any fun if he is there censuring everything. j

I am looking forward to the auction. The top prize will be a "commitment" from Harvard for your bender as well as "commitments" from other schools ranging from BU to Becker.* Of course while these "commitments" aren't legally binding and don't have to be honored by either party, you can honestly brag to friends, family and other hockey parents that your kid has a commitment from {name of school}.

*Benders must be at least the age of five years old by December 31, 2017 to qualify.

Youth parents have to bring two Secret Santa gifts to cover the parents with kids in Juniors.

Anon
Great American Pub - 12/19 @ 630pm till?
Please keep secret santa gifts to under $30.00.

I was unable to attend last night. How was it?

Sounds like no one went.

had to be cancelled black mold in tg locker rooms