email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why are so many parents using this dboard for bashing

Anon
What happened to just watching a game. Giving your player a hardy thata boy maybe alittle observations and moving on. That's what my dad did. I played on 2 teams a season house and travel Peewee thru Bantam. 4 years of division 1 JV 1year Varsity 3 yrs. and D3 in college. Not saying a great hockey career. But one my dad was proud of. He didn't bash my teammates or there parents. He did say a couple of choice words about the refs a couple of times that's all. Is that what social media has created. It's like you have your beer goggles on and your 3 is a 10. You parents could learn a lot from your parents. Now think about what you are teaching your player. Shameful and meaningless

Because none of these yahoo's ever played a high school sport never mind in college, so they have no idea what actually goes into playing or coaching a sport at a high level is. They think because they're paying more than a couple of hundred dollars for there kid to play a sport, that puts them on the fast track to "make it." Still haven't figured out what that stupid youth hockey term means, but I get a big laugh every time I hear it!

Anon
What happened to just watching a game. Giving your player a hardy thata boy maybe alittle observations and moving on. That's what my dad did. I played on 2 teams a season house and travel Peewee thru Bantam. 4 years of division 1 JV 1year Varsity 3 yrs. and D3 in college. Not saying a great hockey career. But one my dad was proud of. He didn't bash my teammates or there parents. He did say a couple of choice words about the refs a couple of times that's all. Is that what social media has created. It's like you have your beer goggles on and your 3 is a 10. You parents could learn a lot from your parents. Now think about what you are teaching your player. Shameful and meaningless

Sorry your kid is always cut!

Yes, and the bashing is mean, not nice, rude, and might hurt someone's feelings!

Anon
Anon

Not even close. I have 3 in 2 different programs. 1,04 in EHF twins in E9 sorry to disappoint. You are the reason I watch games from the end of the rink. Usually with 1 or 2 other parents that don't like you either. But we keep that to ourselves. You do enough to embarrass your player screaming from the stands. Classless

anon
Anon
Anon

Not even close. I have 3 in 2 different programs. 1,04 in EHF twins in E9 sorry to disappoint. You are the reason I watch games from the end of the rink. Usually with 1 or 2 other parents that don't like you either. But we keep that to ourselves. You do enough to embarrass your player screaming from the stands. Classless

Thanks for identifying yourself and your kids. I always thought you were stuck up. You just proved it

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon

Thanks for identifying yourself and your kids. I always thought you were stuck up. You just proved it
Why don't you come over watch the game sometime. Maybe we can straighten out our differences. Like my dad taught me. You catch more flies with honey. But he didn't talk much but could get point across when he needed too. Looking forward to seeing you at next game. Ohh yah my dad also told me you can't fix stupid but duct can muffle the sound.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon

Why don't you come over watch the game sometime. Maybe we can straighten out our differences. Like my dad taught me. You catch more flies with honey. But he didn't talk much but could get point across when he needed too. Looking forward to seeing you at next game. Ohh yah my dad also told me you can't fix stupid but duct can muffle the sound.

Nah. It's more fun laughing at you this way You are wasaaaay to into yourself

Exactly. Same reason I stand in the corner. If I'm talking to you it's because you're an a$$.

Anon

Did you say D3 college? Did they teach you there how to write, by any chance? Oh, sorry for bashing...

AnotherParent
Anon

Did you say D3 college? Did they teach you there how to write, by any chance? Oh, sorry for bashing...

Hey *******, you do know that just because a school plays D 3 hockey, that does not indicate they are an institution for morons don't you?

Plenty of D1 hockey schools are academic sholes,

Would you rather have a degree from U Mass Lowell or Williams????

anon
AnotherParent
Anon

Merry Christmas 🎄

Hey *******, you do know that just because a school plays D 3 hockey, that does not indicate they are an institution for morons don't you?

Anon
anon
AnotherParent
Anon

Merry Christmas 🎄

Sorry that you don't have any academic accomplishment. Merry Christmas!! PS you always have ObamaCare to help you well for now

AnotherParent
Anon

Thats ok I'm sorry your kid got cut. Oops was that bashing.

A lot of the "bashing" is in response to the people who don't have much info or clue talking up thier specific program, level, or age group.

The other thing is, your dad and his buddies did plenty of bashing. There just wasn't a central location to do it anonymously, so its seems like its more. Guarantee its no different than 70's 80's and 90's !

and truly, some of the bashing is well deserved ! and how did you play 3 years of JV and then play college ??

Anon
A lot of the "bashing" is in response to the people who don't have much info or clue talking up thier specific program, level, or age group.

The other thing is, your dad and his buddies did plenty of bashing. There just wasn't a central location to do it anonymously, so its seems like its more. Guarantee its no different than 70's 80's and 90's !

and truly, some of the bashing is well deserved ! and how did you play 3 years of JV and then play college ??
You maybe right he might have bashed other players parents and maybe other teams. But I never heard him and to this day still haven't. That's class and a great dad !!!! I am truely blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

When did your player get cut? sorry.

anon
When did your player get cut? sorry.
Still hasn't , but thank you for your concern

I love the dboard! First, half the people here are nuts. Second, the other half makes them even more nuts!

Merry Christmas Dboard!