email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advantage Ice coach search

Anon
Look at his Facebook page. He is asking his drinking buddies to coach for cash. Yeah I stocked him.

Grow up dude, seriously. The guy is trying to reach out to guys he used to play with and innocently seeing if anyone in the boston area wants to get into coaching. And you go and write he's asking his drinking buddies to coach for cash, that's pathetic.

Why not praise the guy for realizing that all of the parent coaches in that area/program are certifiably insane and should likely be behind bars, and going out to try to better the situation. Its pathetic guys like you that ruin this thing.

"Yeah I stocked him."

Say no more.

Want to set the record straight. DS did not force out last years 05 coaches. He actually got along with them very well. Once TL was informed that some of them were moving to the EHF he made that call. Fact not fiction.

05 ice was a very good team. Kids dispersed to various EHF teams and all seem to be doing well, nature of youth hockey these days. Ironically w/ a couple of additions that 05 Ice team would probably have been as good as any of the current EHF teams they play for. Makes me wonder if all the posturing and moving around is necessary. Yes, the EHF is a better league but with a E9 schedule and some high end tournaments is it necessary.

Looking for a 04 coach for next year

You mean AI is going to be looking for new non daddy coaches for 07 , 06 , 05 , 04 , 03 and then some . DS is living in fantasy land . I don't think he has that many drinking buddies that want to coach a hockey team for $1500 / year .

I think there are some teams up north that sign community service forms for their coaches.

Anon
You mean AI is going to be looking for new non daddy coaches for 07 , 06 , 05 , 04 , 03 and then some . DS is living in fantasy land . I don't think he has that many drinking buddies that want to coach a hockey team for $1500 / year .

Daddy coaches are fine in the BHL National division...