Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: D-man camp

MVP Hockey Camp
Hello,

My name is Michael Baccari, Founder of MVP Hockey Camp. We are hosting a new camp this summer June 26-June 29 at the brand new Boston Bruin's Practice Arena (Warrior Ice Rink)

I have several current NHL players and D1 players coaching all 4 days which will garauntee top quality drills, and hockey education.

Defenseman Drills: We will be focusing on defensive battles in the corner, break out passes, 1v1, and much more that will translate into games. The way we try to run camp is to do as many game time situations as possible instead of just drills. We see much more progression with this method.

All of our coaches love the game of hockey and can't wait to pass on our knowledge and passion to your children.

Email: mvphockeycamp@gmail.com

Mike learn how to spell.

Re: D-man camp

MVP Hockey Camp
Hello,

My name is Michael Baccari, Founder of MVP Hockey Camp. We are hosting a new camp this summer June 26-June 29 at the brand new Boston Bruin's Practice Arena (Warrior Ice Rink)

I have several current NHL players and D1 players coaching all 4 days which will garauntee top quality drills, and hockey education.

Defenseman Drills: We will be focusing on defensive battles in the corner, break out passes, 1v1, and much more that will translate into games. The way we try to run camp is to do as many game time situations as possible instead of just drills. We see much more progression with this method.

All of our coaches love the game of hockey and can't wait to pass on our knowledge and passion to your children.

Email: mvphockeycamp@gmail.com

Hockey world is a tough one to break in to, especially with all of these morons. Run away while you can!!