Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINERS!!!

I read various posts on this message board and I find it comical how many of you sound like a bunch of ****in CRYBABY's....Seriously Guys you sound WORSE than our wives do when there complaining or nagging about something...WTF man for all of your infinite wisdom and Stellar advice you people still find something to complain about.OMG Ive never seen anything like this. This is why I don't talk to any of you ******* wanna be vicariously living IDIOTS at the rink. Because your ******* certifiable.....These kids are just that there kids.....And sorry to disillusion you but your Johnny Boy more than likely is NOT going to the NHL.....Great spend the $$$ and Brag to anyone who will listen to how GREAT your kid is at Hockey.....There Kids for Christ Sake ya ******* psychopaths CALM DOWN and Be a good sportsman and SHUT THE ****...watch the game and encourage your kid to play the Game you never did ( or sucked at)....Grow Up people your starting to sound like Hillary Clinton

Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINERS!!!

Sorry your kid got cut

Sorry (not sorry) your program in the Cape isn't turning out the way you thought it would

Must be a viper mom, the trash mouth gives it away, have another beer in the parking lot at 8 am mom!

Don't drink and type