Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 bsb

Isn't every team a Daddy coach?

Are there any '06 teams that don't have a "Daddy Coach"? I am not sure there is a long list of people signing up to coach without kids on team. Plus if there were not Daddy coaches the Dboard would be even more starved for material. Based on Dboard survey Daddy coaches either favor their kid way too much or the kid has no business on the team..... and actually the findings are hard to argue.

I thought you can only have 3 daddy coaches on the bench?

Anon
I thought you can only have 3 daddy coaches on the bench?

That's correct if you are in south shore conference.

Sorry your kid got cut.

That's actually an EHF rule

Anon
That's actually an EHF rule

and E9/BHL

ANON
Are there any '06 teams that don't have a "Daddy Coach"? I am not sure there is a long list of people signing up to coach without kids on team. Plus if there were not Daddy coaches the Dboard would be even more starved for material. Based on Dboard survey Daddy coaches either favor their kid way too much or the kid has no business on the team..... and actually the findings are hard to argue.

BA 06 elite team is coached by TL....

Anon
ANON

Now that's comical.

Anon
ANON

Does KP know that?

06 Knights JL. next season too

anon
06 Knights JL. next season too

Your one funny SOB.