Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great coaches

If you don't want to attract criticism or skepticism to your coach (and you don't), avoid posting specific names. Be smart people, especially if you really do have a great coach leading your kid's team. Don't f--k it up. Poster is either stupid or trying to get someone to say something bad about his kid's coach.

My son's coach was a great player and is an outstanding coach, but no way I'm putting his name out here. There's no hard and fast rule about great players translating to great coaches (or not). It's case-by-case, so do your homework.

LK

This is so trivial..if you are interested in a team or coach call up and shadow at one of their practices! That's all there is to it.

Anon
I am looking for a new team for my 05. At this point I don't care about tier 1, white, black, elite, e9, etc. I just want him to continue to love the sport and give it his all. If you know of a great 05 coach please tell me about him/her. Thanks

EL from the 05 Bandits is a great coach. The team sucks though. I don't know whether he still will be coaching next year, but if he is, he is a good coach.