email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sinking Ship

Anon
The 07 team had promise too but they are also headed to BB. I think more will follow. Too bad these little kids have to drive off cape to play.

So what will happen to the 07 BB elite team?

Will they take over the elite team or be the AAA team?

Anon
Anon
The 07 team had promise too but they are also headed to BB. I think more will follow. Too bad these little kids have to drive off cape to play.

The 07 CCTA team is not going anywhere.

ANON
Anon
Anon

The 07 CCTA team is not going anywhere.

Sure .. believe that. Whose going to be the coach anyway? WN ? Love to hear more

No not elite at best AAA

TP just as shady as WN....beware!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
TS quit Total Athletics!! Wow less than a week and WN ruin a whole organization....poor Sherman.

Heading to BSB. Smart Move

Smart move heading to bsb makes no sense

Where is the proof he is going to BSB?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
TS quit Total Athletics!! Wow less than a week and WN ruin a whole organization....poor Sherman.

Smart move heading to bsb makes no sense

Where is the proof he is going to BSB?

So why would this guy write that TS is going to BSB and then reply to his own post if its not true?

Anon
Anon

No one in their right mind would head to the breakers to better their situation!

I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who says you've been messing around.

WOW! This keeps getter my better and better

Whose got the popcorn...

Anon

What happened?

Lots of Hurricanes spotted at Bandits free skate.

Wow, who knew kids from a MPDHL franchise would be the savior for an EHF program. Just proves the difference in leagues not that great!

Maybe it's just me, but really? Are all of these Cape families from Mites up, really going to find it necessary to drive from the Cape to Bridgewater up to 5 days a week? I love my kid d and he's a decent hockey player but if they do t want to play for the new owner, is there really no other option? And let's face it, the Bandits teams haven't been strong but can they be that bad that entire teams are fleeting the Cape and replacing entire Bandits teams? This just seems absurd

Anon
Maybe it's just me, but really? Are all of these Cape families from Mites up, really going to find it necessary to drive from the Cape to Bridgewater up to 5 days a week? I love my kid d and he's a decent hockey player but if they do t want to play for the new owner, is there really no other option? And let's face it, the Bandits teams haven't been strong but can they be that bad that entire teams are fleeting the Cape and replacing entire Bandits teams? This just seems absurd

It's youth hockey. There is no explanation as to what people do and what they are chasing.

Driving an hour off Cape was never part of the plan...The Cape had a great thing going with the Hurricanes and we thought the buy out could be promising. Saw it as a great opportunity for Cape kids to stay local and play competitively at a higher level. But, it's not turning out that way. TACC has, in less than a week, destroyed a respected development program with great coaches and turned it into a showcase for their sons and their sons' friends, who now make up the whole TACC team. Staying is not much of an option.

anon
Driving an hour off Cape was never part of the plan...The Cape had a great thing going with the Hurricanes and we thought the buy out could be promising. Saw it as a great opportunity for Cape kids to stay local and play competitively at a higher level. But, it's not turning out that way. TACC has, in less than a week, destroyed a respected development program with great coaches and turned it into a showcase for their sons and their sons' friends, who now make up the whole TACC team. Staying is not much of an option.

Is it CCTA or TACC? I've heard both presented.

Agree....they already have the teams mostly picked although they are saying..." come to tryouts" They have placed coaches that don't belong and missed out on a great opportunity to try to bring the kids off Cape back....that backfired!

Don't take long for most people to figure out the guys character...... so why did BE never figure it out until the guy had a plan in place for himself and his kid to leave? Not that that looks like it's panning out so great

All you psychos can wave to each other as you pass each other on Route 3 while the cape families are on the way to practice off cape and the other kids are driving into the cape for practice ??

What a disaster.

Anon
All you psychos can wave to each other as you pass each other on Route 3 while the cape families are on the way to practice off cape and the other kids are driving into the cape for practice ??
im not to sure how many will be driving on to the cape for practice. Maybe more leaving than coming by what I'm herin

Families are driving on cape to play with WN?

Anon
Anon
im not to sure how many will be driving on to the cape for practice. Maybe more leaving than coming by what I'm herin

All those kids being cut from bandits will need to go somewhere right ? WN will give them an opportunity as a necessity for him to try and stay afloat!

Anon
Anon
Anon

All those kids being cut from bandits will need to go somewhere right ? WN will give them an opportunity as a necessity for him to try and stay afloat!
My understanding is kids were leaving Bandits this year looking for a change. WN is a bad option...and Bridgewater already knows that all too well. I don't see that happening. Ever. There are so many other club teams around.

No players from 05 bandits elite are going play for WN and Sargent Slaughter on Cape Cod. They will now only have one 2005 team and one coach. They picked all the Barnstable A town team to come over to the new TACC 2005 BHL American Team HC Sarg...

The current players were going to leave or drop down to Bandits AAA...possibly two AAA teams at bandits and/or maybe one elite. New AAA coach seems like a good coach so far.
Bandits are in rebuild for sure. DS has been doing a great job a few new coaches I wish them luck!!

Anon

No players from 05 bandits elite are going play for WN and Sargent Slaughter on Cape Cod. They will now only have one 2005 team and one coach. They picked all the Barnstable A town team to come over to the new TACC 2005 BHL American Team HC Sarg...

The current players were going to leave or drop down to Bandits AAA...possibly two AAA teams at bandits and/or maybe one elite. New AAA coach seems like a good coach so far.
Bandits are in rebuild for sure. DS has been doing a great job a few new coaches I wish them luck!!
so is CCTA now the equivalent of playing town hockey ? Why leave town hockey it's cheaper

Im not sure how the Barnstable A team going to fair in the BHL or E9. Aren't the in the lower division of the South Shore Conference?

Anon

BHL National more likely

American is lower, so I would have to guess that is where they end up. They must think they can win at a higher level than town? Not sure.

Anon
American is lower, so I would have to guess that is where they end up. They must think they can win at a higher level than town? Not sure.
BHL American is the higher level than BHL National.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

My understanding is kids were leaving Bandits this year looking for a change. WN is a bad option...and Bridgewater already knows that all too well. I don't see that happening. Ever. There are so many other club teams around.

Good One... while i am sure that bandits kids looking to leave were looking for a change, lets not forget that for the past few years there have been so many club teams around and if you were at the bandits it is because you did not have many options.

This was abundantly clear this past week with the eval skate when the bandits kids were the worst players on the ice and currently looking for anyone that will take them !

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Good One... while i am sure that bandits kids looking to leave were looking for a change, lets not forget that for the past few years there have been so many club teams around and if you were at the bandits it is because you did not have many options.

This was abundantly clear this past week with the eval skate when the bandits kids were the worst players on the ice and currently looking for anyone that will take them !

Wow, might be a little disappointing for those few Bandits at the 06 level that stuck around after the majority of that age group left, just to find out team is already picked and they weren't even in the consideration. The good news is they may be able to but in a pretty competitive tier 1 team

Wow, all the greatness of the 06 Lovell Knights doing lousy in E9 and unlikely to make it in next year so coming to Bandits for one more year of trying to be elite. For all I've heard, I was expecting those players to be quite a bit better. Easy to see why they in 8th place.

Anon
Wow, all the greatness of the 06 Lovell Knights doing lousy in E9 and unlikely to make it in next year so coming to Bandits for one more year of trying to be elite. For all I've heard, I was expecting those players to be quite a bit better. Easy to see why they in 8th place.

WTF Happened? I thought no one was leaving? RK? Man you kissed a lot of ass to stick around but imploded a whole team. Good luck this year in town..... cough....cough.... I mean elite club hockey!!!!

Anon
Anon

WTF Happened? I thought no one was leaving? RK? Man you kissed a lot of ass to stick around but imploded a whole team. Good luck this year in town..... cough....cough.... I mean elite club hockey!!!!

Basically playing at Valley league A level. The "HC" never shows up. Just play town.

People may want to google TS take a look into his background! People should make informed statements.

http://articles.courant.com/2008-10-22/news/trasher1022_1_salary-cap-federal-investigators-stirling

Informed
People may want to google TS take a look into his background! People should make informed statements.

http://articles.courant.com/2008-10-22/news/trasher1022_1_salary-cap-federal-investigators-stirling
Didnt he quit? Or was he fired also.

Informed

Old stuff, and I will never defend TS, but that trashers thing was waaaaaay bigger than him, he got wrapped up in that due to team owner and his family. Not much TS could have done in that situation if you know the whole story

He still did it. Criminal. If you ever had any interactions with him you would not be shocked by this. Sleezy

Pound it
Heard TS stole money and Sherman sent him packing .. can't teach a old dog new tricks

Go to bed WN. GO TO BED.

Pound it
Heard TS stole money and Sherman sent him packing. can't teach a old dog new tricks
Come on CCTA is that the best you can do? Say someone stole money to take the heat off you for letting AS go. You gave your friend a team he didn't build and expected everyone except your decision no questions asked. Its like you saying you have built all these teams. You haven't built anything yet !! You bought a franchise and you are going to lose it if you are not careful. This was a time to be humble and grateful not come out it swinging. Hopefully lesson learned and move on.

Ironically the Bandits make out here. Those were the days of our lives! Even funnier is this just weakens the BHL even more!

Any truth to TS going to Boch? Heard it from a few Informed people at the rink today but doesn't make much sense to me......

Anon
Any truth to TS going to Boch? Heard it from a few Informed people at the rink today but doesn't make much sense to me......
TS is at Walpole Express