The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
06 implosions

Alright folks let's here which 06 teams are imploding.

Re: 06 implosions

Bsb!

BA

BA isn't imploding! May be a departure due to travel distance, otherwise, team will remain intact. Just curious where you get your information. My son is on that team and I haven't heard anything relative to the implosion you're referring to in your post. You're a bear today!

06 bsb elite. Coaches are bashing each other behind their backs! Great guys!

They have been doing that for a couple years now

Typical troll who knows nothing and probably got his kid cut due to his own pclown status

Focker
BA isn't imploding! May be a departure due to travel distance, otherwise, team will remain intact. Just curious where you get your information. My son is on that team and I haven't heard anything relative to the implosion you're referring to in your post. You're a bear today!

If you are not aware of what's happening then you are being naive.

Anon
Focker

If you are not aware of what's happening then you are being naive.

Please elaborate. Kid is on this team. Need to know what to do.

Go to Islanders.land of unfulfilled promises. Thanks RG.

06 elite breakers will be historic! Every parent hates the coaches(including myself).

anon
06 elite breakers will be historic! Every parent hates the coaches(including myself).

Thx Mark!

Not true! from a fellow parent

2 players leaving elite team.

Anon
2 players leaving elite team.

Where they going?

BA06 teak lost to the Rifles today in E9 playoffs. Sad ending to a powerhouse team. 2 kids leaving for Islanders, goalie going to Terriers. It was a good ride KP...best of luck next year. BTW KP, try not to make everything go through your son. He is good, but not that good!

06 elite breakers confirmed. Anyone even thinking about it is insane

Focker

Sure Focker........

Focker

hmmm, I know of one kid skating practices with the Breakers.

anon
Focker

That's his problem! The parents will see soon enough if that's where they go!4 Daddy coaches who's kids are thought to be the best on the team!

Anon
anon
Focker

That's his problem! The parents will see soon enough if that's where they go!4 Daddy coaches who's kids are thought to be the best on the team!

that's his problem? Get over it. Poster seemed to be in the dark about players looking elsewhere. He got his answer that they are. Maybe you should get over it that players are looking to leave and you're not aware of it

I think he meant it's his problem that he is leaving 1 bad situation for probably a worse situation at bsb.

Or as usual none of you have any idea what's going on so you put stupid stuff out there to stir things up. Sorry you are out of the loop. Hope you don't get "surprised"

Re: 06 implosionsh

R

Tier 1 MMF coach has left the building...

How do you even know this?

I hope this thread is being fueled by the moms. You guys sound like 8th graders. Just let your kids play and leave the drama at the hair salon. You're not doing your kid any favors.

You wouldn't believe the tension on my kids team. Coaches are rotten. Hopefully the rumors of coaching overhaul are true

ok, I'll bite. what team?

Heard that too. Not even coming back to finish the games out.

Re: 06 implosionsh

Could be, but the bigger question is willl you get surprised .......

Or as usual most people on this board have no idea what's really going on so they put stupid stuff out there to fish and try to stir things up. Hope they don't get "surprised" themselves . Get your popcorn ready.......

Same as always at that age, IHC adds a couple good players and get better, Top Gun too bad to implode and is more of a slow motion car crash that lasts years, SSK get better, MMF parents wake up to the realization the Brick has come and gone and that was the only reason they were there so they start looking and paying off loans they took out for a 9 year old hockey tournament, A handful of top E9 players will move to EHF... Breakers, Caps tread water Falcs, Bandits are bottom... Eagles at this age will be good as they have the best coach, terriers seem to be fading.... no real implosions... oh and MFF will be strong.

06 Rangers are completely toasted and loosing both teams at the 06 level.

WHO???

ANON
Same as always at that age, IHC adds a couple good players and get better, Top Gun too bad to implode and is more of a slow motion car crash that lasts years, SSK get better, MMF parents wake up to the realization the Brick has come and gone and that was the only reason they were there so they start looking and paying off loans they took out for a 9 year old hockey tournament, A handful of top E9 players will move to EHF... Breakers, Caps tread water Falcs, Bandits are bottom... Eagles at this age will be good as they have the best coach, terriers seem to be fading.... no real implosions... oh and MFF will be strong.

This could be a generic description for any number of birth years. Nice work.

Can we now dispense with the impending 2007 implosion thread before it hits the board?

MMF will finish 2nd or 3rd next season

MMF will indeed finish 2nd or 3rd in MHR. Islanders will be locked in the 7th spot thanks to Galant's excessive cash flow "problems". Too bad he won't let his teams play anyone outside of EHF that may pose a threat to his teams and their standings/rankings in the MHR.

Mu Ha Ha, NEVER.....

The MMF mom, that was funny! I loved it and think you have a good case. the 06 MMF team is still the top of the class and the team to beat.

anon
MMF will indeed finish 2nd or 3rd in MHR. Islanders will be locked in the 7th spot thanks to Galant's excessive cash flow "problems". Too bad he won't let his teams play anyone outside of EHF that may pose a threat to his teams and their standings/rankings in the MHR.

Sorry you lost a few kids to the islanders but u would never beat an EHF team. This was your best opp yet and you came up way short.

Can't beat them if they won't play