The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EHF to Implement Trade Rule for 2017-18

Just established: The EHF will implement a trading rule for the youth divisions next season. All divisions, 2003-2010, will be allowed to make up to 5 trades per season. Trade deadline with be January 1. Rumors already beginning to fly around of rebuilding going on at the '09 level.

Re: EHF to Implement Trade Rule for 2017-18

I hope this absurd rumor is true, I can see the mass exodus to the E9/EHL already. Its YOUTH hockey you loons.

Too bad kids can't trade their parents. I'm sure you would be on the block.

That was awesome

I have a no trade clause

Reminds me back in the day when the Terriers and the Rangers were merged and players were moved to different teams after signing. My kids teammates went from a good team that won the EHF Peewee minor and playing and practicing in Rockland to playing on a weak team with a bad coach and playing in Canton and practicing in Brockton... Great times.

Is there a salary cap too?

Anon
Just established: The EHF will implement a trading rule for the youth divisions next season. All divisions, 2003-2010, will be allowed to make up to 5 trades per season. Trade deadline with be January 1. Rumors already beginning to fly around of rebuilding going on at the '09 level.

Isiot

Anon
Anon

Isiot

Kind of tough to call OP an idiot, and then spell the word wrong...

How about trading coaches - I'm sure most parents would LOVE that.

anon

Any coaches being early favorites to be posted on the trade block? If the Celts can trade Doc Rivers, I'm sure the 07 EHF teams can add to coaches' commutes.

I have some Beaver Pelts to trade...

This would be awesome. Imagine how nuts it would be to be traded off a "Q" qualifying team ???? There would be payoffs, law suits, slashed tires, mothers fighting at the rinks (hair pulling included), and an unprecedented amounts of "F" bombs screamed at coaches. Good times

Anon
There would be payoffs, law suits, slashed tires, mothers fighting at the rinks (hair pulling included), and an unprecedented amounts of "F" bombs screamed at coaches. Good times

How is this different from any Saturday or Sunday during the season?

Anon
anon

Any coaches being early favorites to be posted on the trade block? If the Celts can trade Doc Rivers, I'm sure the 07 EHF teams can add to coaches' commutes.

05 Islanders

J_esus, what did the old man trade for these a$$holes, a used puck bag?