Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 - BA Dreamteam

Go away troll....Your kid got cut, get over it...

Just heard they do have several spots open bc kids went EHF route. Very good program and very good coaching.

Unless they are going to Isles, Flames maybe Terriers why leave - they are better than the rest of the EHF teams and have good coaching???

anon
Unless they are going to Isles, Flames maybe Terriers why leave - they are better than the rest of the EHF teams and have good coaching???
The EHF is running circles around the E9 in one area, and it is the most important: marketing. Somehow (advertising during the Beanpot? putting together super teams in each division?) they've convinced parents that the EHF is far superior and you MUST play there, despite no evidence that is true. And, E9 teams vs. EHF teams in most tournaments are very competitive. But, there is no defeating public perception.

anon

Which EHF teams have they beaten this season? Maybe they could beat the Falcons, maybe....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KP
2016 / 2017 - 06 BA The Greatest Team that Never Was!

another tourney bust? If you can't beat em join em!

Losing in the 16th round of a shoot out against 8th ranked CYA team doesn't seem like a bust to me

Anon
Losing in the 16th round of a shoot out against 8th ranked CYA team doesn't seem like a bust to me

Thx Timmy!

Yeah even the owners sons team lost when they played some decent competition.

check out the scores, BA beat CYA 5-2, then lost 3-2 in shootout against CYA and beat Flyers plus Gulls over the weekend. VJW beat NJ Titans, Gulls and Flyers. Lost by a goal to CYA. So tell me where you see the total dominance of all other teams against the two best teams in E9? Whats that? huh? Can't hear you now. Next time show up and play games against E9 teams before you run your mouth.

anon
check out the scores, BA beat CYA 5-2, then lost 3-2 in shootout against CYA and beat Flyers plus Gulls over the weekend. VJW beat NJ Titans, Gulls and Flyers. Lost by a goal to CYA. So tell me where you see the total dominance of all other teams against the two best teams in E9? Whats that? huh? Can't hear you now. Next time show up and play games against E9 teams before you run your mouth.

Sure. Just like when the CYA people told you they were impressed with your level of play...... have fun spending another 15-20k this year to play in Hingham. Just think you will be the only returning player next year........

Next game take a gander over at your little benders team bench and picture, new faces, new coaches. It will be like that old Abbott and Costello comedy routine "Who's on First"...... "Who's playing forward, who's playing defense, who's playing goal?" What a riot!

You guys playing Valley next year?

god program. if you don't like it do play for them.

anon
god program. if you don't like it do play for them.

Can find much better for much less.

Anon
anon

Sure. Just like when the CYA people told you they were impressed with your level of play...... have fun spending another 15-20k this year to play in Hingham. Just think you will be the only returning player next year........

Next game take a gander over at your little benders team bench and picture, new faces, new coaches. It will be like that old Abbott and Costello comedy routine "Who's on First"...... "Who's playing forward, who's playing defense, who's playing goal?" What a riot!

Funny

How many spots are open over there? My kids a D / Forward / Goalie hybrid. Is there room, or will it be challenging to make roster.

Struggled to beat the Wizards so not much talent here.