Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question

Maybe the guy is having family issues, health issues, marriage issues...until you know I'd say like we say in Quebec - 'Firme La Bouche'

Anon
Maybe the guy is having family issues, health issues, marriage issues...until you know I'd say like we say in Quebec - 'Firme La Bouche'

You mean Ferme

Anon
Anon
My kid's HC doesn't come to practices anymore. When at games HC just works the door. It's rather odd. This isnt what we signed up for and my kid has been asking me what is going... Its not even remotely close to what my kid experienced the first year with the team. It's almost as if the HC is slowly, working himself out.

Msybe he's found a new org or been told by current org he's out. So he's checked out

This would never happen in the FED ELITE!! Would it?

Maybe your little bender who doesn't listen has worn the coach out?

Anon
My kid's HC doesn't come to practices anymore. When at games HC just works the door. It's rather odd. This isnt what we signed up for and my kid has been asking me what is going... Its not even remotely close to what my kid experienced the first year with the team. It's almost as if the HC is slowly, working himself out.
I wouldn't worry too much about him working a door during the game but never coming to practice is a problem. Missing a practice here and there is normal, people have things come up but the coach should be there running the majority of practices.

Anon
Should a head coach be at practices?

Depends on the team. What team?