Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Q results?

Anon
anon
You
You
Moving on. The only problem now is that they are facing each other in the next round. Bummer!
On a flip side, we are sure that at least one team representing New England hockey will advance after IHC and SSK meet.

That's right, Boston area team guaranteed to advance to quarterfinals. That's top 8 out of a field of 32, with 14 of the top 17 US teams part of that field.

Stop getting excited about losers beating losers, when the Flames won in 2013 they ran the winners table and beat the eagles from the loser side

Who gives a crap. Do you think Arizona Bobcats say "Hey we won the Q but came out of the losers bracket"?

anon
Anon
anon
You
You
Moving on. The only problem now is that they are facing each other in the next round. Bummer!
On a flip side, we are sure that at least one team representing New England hockey will advance after IHC and SSK meet.

That's right, Boston area team guaranteed to advance to quarterfinals. That's top 8 out of a field of 32, with 14 of the top 17 US teams part of that field.

Stop getting excited about losers beating losers, when the Flames won in 2013 they ran the winners table and beat the eagles from the loser side

Who gives a crap. Do you think Arizona Bobcats say "Hey we won the Q but came out of the losers bracket"?

This is an extremely competitive tournament. I would say it is a very big accomplishment winning it now matter what bracket you come from!

As for is it worth the money, that I can't say.

anon
Anon
anon
You
You

Arizona 2 years ago is a great example of why this format sucks, Detroit had to play the best of the best to get to the final like Burnaby while AZ got stiffs including the Breakers

You get rewarded for losing game 1 if your an average team something for you 05 and younger bender dads to ponder

anon
anon
Anon
anon
You
You

Arizona 2 years ago is a great example of why this format sucks, Detroit had to play the best of the best to get to the final like Burnaby while AZ got stiffs including the Breakers

You get rewarded for losing game 1 if your an average team something for you 05 and younger bender dads to ponder

Nothing more pathetic than a full grown man crapping on little kids!

How can you find fault in that accomplishment ?

Someone said game between IHC and SSK is at 3 pm. Is that Canadian time or American time?

Donkey
Someone said game between IHC and SSK is at 3 pm. Is that Canadian time or American time?

quebec is a french province so they are 10 minutes behind Foxborough

anon
Donkey

quebec is a french province so they are 10 minutes behind Foxborough

I believe it is the Newfie/Maritime province time. There is a formula for figuring out the time difference but I cannot remember what it is.

Its Canadian time, you have to convert it to the metric system.

Then shotgun a Labatts, crush the can on your forehead, burp and then you should be ready to drop the puck.

anon
Then shotgun a Labatts, crush the can on your forehead, burp and then you should be ready to drop the puck.

God I love my goofy frigg'n boys up north! They are the best!!

anon
anon

any SSK MXI score?

IHC wins in ot

anon
anon
anon

any SSK MXI score?

Go to Elsinore Brewery and funnel so stange brew - Hoser!

Let me save you the suspense, NY Rangers win the whole thing. Best team in the tourney.

Anon
Let me save you the suspense, NY Rangers win the whole thing. Best team in the tourney.

Honeybake is the best team of the country.... the Rangers will be stop tomorrow

anoan
Anon

Wow, I didn't realize you could get the dboard in the bars of Detroit. All that's missing from this post is the hiccup.

anon
anoan
Anon

Wow, I didn't realize you could get the dboard in the bars of Detroit. All that's missing from this post is the hiccup.

Get back in your bus with your pickup team and safe drive to NY.

Islanders roll into Loser final at 530pm today!

It pays to lose, team that beat them went home 4 days ago

LA Kings beat Islanders in OT. Islanders coming home. LA vs Mid Fairfield tomorrow. MFF got by Honeybaked in the semi.

Wow - SSK got worked out there.

Anon

Oh yeah, I guess they should have taken your son after all. He might have been the difference!

Anon
Anon

Oh yeah, I guess they should have taken your son after all. He might have been the difference!

If your not first, your last!

Anon
Anon
Anon

If I am the Junior LA Kings I feel pretty good about the effort, champion of the loser bracket and play the best the tournament has to a 1-0 game not bad for a new to youth hockey market

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

If I am the Junior LA Kings I feel pretty good about the effort, champion of the loser bracket and play the best the tournament has to a 1-0 game not bad for a new to youth hockey market

Comical that the Fed website is taking credit for the Mid Fairfield win, they are a part time team that destroys everybody in the league yet the commish says that's our boys!

They don't even use a EHF bid to qualify

Anon

6 or 7 Brick players on that roster, should have rolled right? How quickly that star fades.

You guys are just mad because these kids bigger and more athletic than the clowns posting on here.

Anon
You guys are just mad because these kids bigger and more athletic than the clowns posting on here.

Evidently being big isn't enough anymore. Need to be big and be able to skate and move the puck.

Anon
Anon

6 or 7 Brick players on that roster, should have rolled right? How quickly that star fades.

That's the difference between developing players and courting them from other programs.

Anon

Glad I did not go to Vegas with this lock!

Anon
anon
You
You

Wow. You sound like a real piece of work. I actually feel sorry for your wife and kids if they have to put up with that attitude. I'm guessing your not up in Quebec are you. Enjoy watching your kids practices and local games.

Game is at 3PM, http://www.tournoipee-wee.qc.ca/en/stats/schedule.html?season=8&category=21770

Anon
Anon
anon
You
You

Wow. You sound like a real piece of work. I actually feel sorry for your wife and kids if they have to put up with that attitude. I'm guessing your not up in Quebec are you. Enjoy watching your kids practices and local games.

He's an RG surrogate.

If you are a New England parent, player, coach or an observer and you are not just rooting for these kids to do well up there, then you need to take a long look in the mirror. You should get your kid out of sports all together because you are in it for all the wrong reasons.

anon
If you are a New England parent, player, coach or an observer and you are not just rooting for these kids to do well up there, then you need to take a long look in the mirror. You should get your kid out of sports all together because you are in it for all the wrong reasons.

To your point, sir, I have a friend in his mid 50s, a hockey guy, loves the sport, who still fondly reminisces about the time when his team went to the Q in 1970s, I believe, he said in 1975, and actually won the whole thing in a hard fought and dramatic fashion! Nobody can take away those memories. It is definitely very exciting and fun to be there for both the players and the families.

You
anon

To your point, sir, I have a friend in his mid 50s, a hockey guy, loves the sport, who still fondly reminisces about the time when his team went to the Q in 1970s, I believe, he said in 1975, and actually won the whole thing in a hard fought and dramatic fashion! Nobody can take away those memories. It is definitely very exciting and fun to be there for both the players and the families.

It's really something when you meet people who peaked at the age of 11.

anon
You
anon

It's really something when you meet people who peaked at the age of 11.

Your comment is simply stupid! He actually went to UNH and had an outstanding college hockey career there if you must know.