email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IHC Tyngsboro tryouts what a mess

Crusty
The whole org over there is a money grab for RG ..youth tryouts were a mess as well.. It will be the place that people pay for the name... save your dough and play town because that is the level over there but hey it's cool to have an IHC Bauer jacket

It used to mean something to be part of a team or organization and wear a jacket with pride. Now it seems every other kid has a nice shiny jacket. It doesn't mean anything anymore. Also, dads, unless you are the head coach or maybe the assistant, and I mean a contributing assistant. Not the "Chain smoker who needs his stick to hold himself up from falling on the ice during practice guy" please do not wear the matching gear. It is an embarrassment! Let your kid enjoy his experience.

High school game ya right! Sounds like you brought your kid there hoping to be noticed , but as you said way to many kids there! Since when is to many kids at a tryout a bad thing unless you were hoping to make a team. It's just like any other orgs tryouts they maybe need to fill 2/3 spots at all levels. Quit your biitttccchhh and go back to town. Thanks for the donation

Anon
High school game ya right! Sounds like you brought your kid there hoping to be noticed , but as you said way to many kids there! Since when is to many kids at a tryout a bad thing unless you were hoping to make a team. It's just like any other orgs tryouts they maybe need to fill 2/3 spots at all levels. Quit your biitttccchhh and go back to town. Thanks for the donation

Actually A$$ Clown I was there for my sons HS game BG VS Nashua .

Also if you read my post you would see that I said to many kids as in THREE teams at once , all mixed in , not separated . Kids trying out for THREE different teams scrimmaging as one . Yes it was a mess .

Good luck DONKEY .....

Hit a nerve did i? OK we believe you

Its too Many. Not to many. Obviously you are with Nashua not BG. Did you guy's get throttled?

anon
Its too Many. Not to many. Obviously you are with Nashua not BG. Did you guy's get throttled?

No I live in Mass , and since the Mass Hockey is not much better than NH these days and BG is close my son attends BG ......

BG middle of the pack in NH however beat AC and lost a close one to CC .... lol

Anon
anon

No I live in Mass , and since the Mass Hockey is not much better than NH these days and BG is close my son attends BG ......

How about the 5-1 beat down from MC??

AC is not that good this year. CC is not that good especially when they don't show up( 2-2 vs div 2 Lincoln Sudbury.)

BG is having an off year but still top 4 in state of NH.

Mass hockey is still quite a bit better and way, way, way deeper! After your top 10 teams in the state it drops off the cliff. Make that top 2 teams!!

Oh yeah, too. Not to.

anon
Anon
anon

How about the 5-1 beat down from MC??

AC is not that good this year. CC is not that good especially when they don't show up( 2-2 vs div 2 Lincoln Sudbury.)

BG is having an off year but still top 4 in state of NH.

Mass hockey is still quite a bit better and way, way, way deeper! After your top 10 teams in the state it drops off the cliff. Make that top 2 teams!!

Oh yeah, too. Not to.

Slow day at work, man?

Not that it matters but since my kid was part of the U15 tryouts, I can confirm BG had a game at the same time and my kid was scrimmaging primarily against the U14 kids. It wasn't quite as bad as the OP stated, the "pinnie" colors were used to differentiate the kids but there were quite a few kids there.

anon

Nice apostrophe in your post correcting someone else's grammar. You should move that thing to the beginning of the sentence where it belongs.

Anon
anon

Nice apostrophe in your post correcting someone else's grammar. You should move that thing to the beginning of the sentence where it belongs.
Hahaha I couldnt figure out what you were talking about...and then I saw it guy's!

fa·ce·tious

adjective
treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous; More

Sorry, I forgot we were playing checkers. Tyngsboro!