Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2005 E9 Elite vs EHF Elite Allstar Game

We got our invite today (e9) team. I was told they would invite 3 players, players have 48 hrs to accept or decline, and move on until team is complete.

Received invite and accepted this morning- EHF- Caps

Locked in my spot -EHF- a couple weeks ago. At least that is what my wife told me after her meeting with the coach.

Anon
We got our invite today (e9) team. I was told they would invite 3 players, players have 48 hrs to accept or decline, and move on until team is complete.

Congratulations on your bender being offered a $hit sandwich! Bon appetit!

Every year kids from the E9 move over to the Fed. The Fed is always looking to fill rosters of their Tier 1 teams

Isn't this thread about ehf/e9 Allstar game? How does every thread turn into a conversation about how the ehf is better than e9?

If the e9 wins it's because fed didn't send their best players

Final score.

Fed - 27
e9 - 2

Yeah.... good one... 27-2, I can't stop laughing.....27-2...ha,ha,haha. That was awesome!

The fed parents are way funnier then the e9 parents.

Anon
The fed parents are way funnier then the e9 parents.

And they can read and write better.

The real question is why did the EHF let the E9 score 2 goals?

Do you and your wife still iron the goal patches on the sleeve of the ehf coats you bought yourselves every time litter chippy scores a goal.
You look awesome in those coats. I'm sure your non-ehf friends are jealous of you when you wear it. I'm sure it's not embarrassing to little chippy either.

Is this happening at any other age group than 06's?

This year just 05's

Game was to take place yesterday in NJ between the Warriors & Islanders 03 teams in the 7/8th consolation game. Not exactly a championship game but an opportunity to see how much better the FED is.

Like the little rats they are, the Islanders cancelled the 12:30 pm game to beat the traffic. That's right! During vacation week on a major federal holiday they wanted to leave early and skip a late morning/ early afternoon game because they wanted to beat the traffic. Doesn't really seem consistant with what most of these parents are willing to do, when it comes to youth hockey does it.

No dog in the fight but when I heard this... People, this is not what you signed up for. Take the game back!! This is the owners narrative. Their agenda!! Let the kids play, win, lose, develop, learn.

Not surprising. Fed teams do not play for the love of the game, they play only if they think they will win, if they are afraid they may lose they will use the weather, traffic, illness, scheduling misunderstandings as an excuse to not play the game.

The event was staged. Those were really EHF Tier 1 kids in the E9 uniforms. You guys know the Fed would never allow an interleague competition. Fake news.

Anonymous
Not much information yet, but the E9 and EHF 2005 division will be experimenting with a Allstar game immediately after the season. Players will be picked from their respective league, and must have played in at least 50% of their ehf or e9 teams games. Possibly best of 3 series. Each team allowed 15 skaters and 2 goalies.
Sound like a good idea and should be a good game.

This should be fun, of course parents will and already have made it so it will not be fun.

We got our invite yesterday, and because of the two nominations per team, there is already friction today among our team over what kids should have been picked and kids being passed up.

I have already heard the argument for the bottom two kids on the Eagles should play over anyone on the Bandits, but I like the idea of getting each team involved and each team being represented, like the NHL does.

Look forward to seeing everyone there, and for the record they are not doing the best of 3, and will be trying a skills competition on one day and the game the following day !