Does his mother kick doors in?!!!!

Re: Hey Coach

Always see the "mom kicks in door quote"
Does this mom actually exist ? If so. Where and age

Anon

I know nothing about this incident, but before someone replies 2 teams parents come to mind.

Bandits?
Breakers?

Both have low rent parents.

anon
Anon

I know nothing about this incident, but before someone replies 2 teams parents come to mind.

Bandits?
Breakers?

Both have low rent parents.

You can't put the actual team on here that does it, even if 100% true there is a history here of the organization name being taken down time after time as being noted as a goon team to begin with.

06 BSB. Heard it was hilarious.

he is now with SSK and then Bandits

They are with 06 BSB. Father is one of the coaches. DM I believe.

Wrong, it I=was MG wife that left and now with the LK

Wrong, DM wife kicked door in. Still with bsb because he can't play anywhere else

Thx MG, good luck with the Bandits next year......

100% DMs wife. Trash

^ no one is arguing that!

Anon
Wrong, DM wife kicked door in. Still with bsb because he can't play anywhere else
forget who it was, let's just accept that it was BSB MG or DM's wife whoever they are. Can someone please relay what happened? This comes up on the board all the time and apparently only s handful know what really took place. Sounds entertaining even if we don't know them personally...

Anon
Anon
forget who it was, let's just accept that it was BSB MG or DM's wife whoever they are. Can someone please relay what happened? This comes up on the board all the time and apparently only s handful know what really took place. Sounds entertaining even if we don't know them personally...

But please announce first what time you will post so that we can be teed up to read it before admin takes it down. Thanks.

bsb player's mother (who probably has the most penalties in the leagues) kicked in the door and yelled at the opposing team that they made her kid cry. End of story. Coaches and wife are classless

It was MGs wife. She did it after she got done changing her kids dipey. Gotta love those hockey pirate moms. Ay Ay matey!

Anon
It was MGs wife. She did it after she got done changing her kids dipey. Gotta love those hockey pirate moms. Ay Ay matey!

Unfortunately I was there. It was Coaches wife that did it.

Anon

Love this post!

Sorry your kid got cut

anon
Sorry your kid got cut

Am I the only one that thinks this comment is so old?
Sorry you have nothing more to contribute

about as old as the story but it is clear that you apparently have an axe to grind with the BSB because your kid got cut so the posters comment is valid.

This guy seems to be as intent on bashing the BSB as the Caps hater guy and Cap A with their hate.... oh, and the WN hater club, so where is the Please Stop guy now. Guess he only appears on the WN posts

Get a life buddy.

Caps rule! You all are fools!