Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 South Shore Options

You darn right I'm mad! My kid was the best player by far and all it took was me making one little comment. Well it really wasn't a little comment. So I yelled at the coach to 'PUT YOUR BEST PLAYERS ON THE POWER PLAY" after my kid was overlooked. And he got cut. Well, really I got cut but my kid is no longer on the team.

Lots of angry parents in breakerland!

anon
You darn right I'm mad! My kid was the best player by far and all it took was me making one little comment. Well it really wasn't a little comment. So I yelled at the coach to 'PUT YOUR BEST PLAYERS ON THE POWER PLAY" after my kid was overlooked. And he got cut. Well, really I got cut but my kid is no longer on the team.

Should 06's really have a PP unit and a PK unit? They're 10... maybe some are 11 at this point. I think most coaches just roll the lines unless it's a tight game or a tournament must win situation. Also, I'm sure your kid was the best player by far...

anon

I'm sure the Bandits will have a spot for your kid

Yeah, plenty of room at the Hotel California...and I was thinking to myself...'this could be heaven or this could be hell...

Go breakers!

anon
Go breakers!

Go Breakers? Rumor has it a couple of the new Breakers prospects are old Bandits from the defunct team that couldn't compete in the league in the first place. How does that helps the Breakers? Looks like the Breakers, Bandits and may all be fighting to not finish last

Yawn

Anyone who has a kid in 06 EHF elite knows the breakers coaching is a joke. The look of misery on the parents face tells it all

sounds like another "word on the street" comment from a guy "in the know".........