Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Has Lovell Hockey run I s course?

Are you having a stroke? Why are there spaces before all your periods? And I assume you were trying to spell "unsalvageable?"

DZ is doing a good job. AI will be fine. I have no idea why you're so concerned with these teams, unless your kid is on one of them...in which case, you're free to leave.

04s and 06s are in rebuild mode. It happens. Good things happen after rebuild mode.

TWO 05s are going to Rangers. The team is keeping their two strongest players. They'll be just fine. God help anybody going to the Rangers organization. I mean that sincerely. My prayers are with them.

My apologies Mr. English professor, I'll have to tell hubby to update the software on my Laptops grammar check. I'm really not concerned with any of those teams, it's just pointing out facts. Yes facts!!! I'm not sure who's been blowing smoke up your behind but it sounds like your the one concerned with one of those teams, 05's possibly?

Have fun counting the players that didn't come back next season. Leaving AI for the Rangers should tell you something. And I'm sure we all enjoyed your English lesson on new rules of paragraph double spacing. Best wishes to you and all who think that boat isn't going down.

See you at tryouts, hopefully he's giving you a great deal to believe?

anon
Are you having a stroke? Why are there spaces before all your periods? And I assume you were trying to spell "unsalvageable?"

DZ is doing a good job. AI will be fine. I have no idea why you're so concerned with these teams, unless your kid is on one of them...in which case, you're free to leave.

04s and 06s are in rebuild mode. It happens. Good things happen after rebuild mode.

TWO 05s are going to Rangers. The team is keeping their two strongest players. They'll be just fine. God help anybody going to the Rangers organization. I mean that sincerely. My prayers are with them.

I hear that about the Rangers but isn't the Rangers 06 Elite coach taking over in Eastie???