Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
03 looking for team Western MA/ CT

Looking for an 03 Tier 1 team as the Falcons once again screw families at the last minute. First they let the first team blow up when they could have kept some good players, then we find out from a family at another organization that our coach is leaving for the Chiefs, if you signed your kid up for tryouts better cancel that check!
I dont understand why they are doing this to so many families that have been around for years. Slime!
Now we have 12 families looking for a full season tier 1 team.

Re: 03 looking for team Western MA/ CT

around for so many years? then why are you suprised? KH is absolute SLIME!

anon
Looking for an 03 Tier 1 team as the Falcons once again screw families at the last minute. First they let the first team blow up when they could have kept some good players, then we find out from a family at another organization that our coach is leaving for the Chiefs, if you signed your kid up for tryouts better cancel that check!
I dont understand why they are doing this to so many families that have been around for years. Slime!
Has this ever worked for anyone in the history of the DBoard? If so please share your story. I've seen so many of these posts but I doubt anything ever comes out of them. I'm not making fun of the posters, I understand how desperate things can get and throwing a post on the DBoard is an easy line to cast. Just curious if it's ever helped anyone - like ever ever.

anon
anon
Has this ever worked for anyone in the history of the DBoard? If so please share your story. I've seen so many of these posts but I doubt anything ever comes out of them. I'm not making fun of the posters, I understand how desperate things can get and throwing a post on the DBoard is an easy line to cast. Just curious if it's ever helped anyone - like ever ever.

Looks like it just did

anon

The Western Mass Wizards'03 Bantam team will be holding player evaluations for the 2017-18 season on Friday March 24th from 6-7 PM at Cyr Arena in Springfield followed by a second evaluation skate Tuesday March 28th from 6-7 at the Mass Mutual Center. Cost of each skate is $20 per player.

We will hold a commitment meeting after the evaluation on the 28th at the MassMutual Center for those interested.

If you are interested in evaluating with the team please contact John Arnold at Jarnold@gencorp-ins.com for more information. Or call 413 526-8945.

anon
anon

The Western Mass Wizards'03 Bantam team will be holding player evaluations for the 2017-18 season on Friday March 24th from 6-7 PM at Cyr Arena in Springfield followed by a second evaluation skate Tuesday March 28th from 6-7 at the Mass Mutual Center. Cost of each skate is $20 per player.

We will hold a commitment meeting after the evaluation on the 28th at the MassMutual Center for those interested.

If you are interested in evaluating with the team please contact John Arnold at Jarnold@gencorp-ins.com for more information. Or call 413 526-8945.
Awesome! Faith restored - thank you

anon

Its a business and KH is not a good business man, never thinks long term. They have done this to many Bantam Major teams, families, coaches over the years. Check out Wizards, Rifles, Chiefs, but hurry, its getting late in the game.