MMF - 6
BJE - 6
BJT - 4
TG - 3
PC - 2
NEJF 2
BSB - 1
BB - 1

Good showing and good luck! (and good riddance to my 11 o'clock CC where I did this rather than listen...)

No SSK?! They are not strong 05 and younger. Both Elite and T1 strong 04 and above. Weird.[/quot

03's got knocked out by .01% won two out of three, TG goalie stood on his head for 1-0 win. Beat Eagles twice back to back weeks 3-1 & 4-2. Best of luck to everyone next week!

Re: Fed Playoffs

Anon
09's -U14(FS) in Semi's

Club - Teams in
IHC - 7
MMF - 6
BJE - 6
BJT - 4
TG - 3
PC - 2
NEJF 2
BSB - 1
BB - 1

Good showing and good luck! (and good riddance to my 11 o'clock CC where I did this rather than listen...)

Did you really take the time to look at each division? SMH...any we wonder why hockey parents get a bad reputation.

How in the world did the Caps make it to the semi's over the Terriers?

FFF
How in the world did the Caps make it to the semi's over the Terriers?

I always love it when someone makes a blanket statement like this because their age group is so important we must all know who they are referring to

anon
Anon
09's -U14(FS) in Semi's

Club - Teams in
IHC - 7
MMF - 6
BJE - 6
BJT - 4
TG - 3
PC - 2
NEJF 2
BSB - 1
BB - 1

Did you really take the time to look at each division? SMH...any we wonder why hockey parents get a bad reputation.

I did! I was on a conference call and I took the 10 mins to jot down each semi final from the Fed website. I'm getting the feeling that I'm a little more effficient gathering / organizing information than you are. Maybe it's all your head shaking that distracting you. By the way, you're welcome.

Einstein
anon
Anon
09's -U14(FS) in Semi's

Club - Teams in
IHC - 7
MMF - 6
BJE - 6
BJT - 4
TG - 3
PC - 2
NEJF 2
BSB - 1
BB - 1

I did! I was on a conference call and I took the 10 mins to jot down each semi final from the Fed website. I'm getting the feeling that I'm a little more effficient gathering / organizing information than you are. Maybe it's all your head shaking that distracting you. By the way, you're welcome.

Not more efficient, but clearly someone very concerned about what everyone else is doing on teams and orgs, not just your kids. I just have more important things to do.

Anon
Einstein
anon
Anon
09's -U14(FS) in Semi's

Club - Teams in
IHC - 7
MMF - 6
BJE - 6
BJT - 4
TG - 3
PC - 2
NEJF 2
BSB - 1
BB - 1

Not more efficient, but clearly someone very concerned about what everyone else is doing on teams and orgs, not just your kids. I just have more important things to do.

Clearly more important things to do... like look at this thread... twice. Don't confuse interest with concern. Not really "concerned" about what everyone else is doing on teams and orgs, just interested to see how the orgs stack up; it was the main theme of the thread. Again, you're welcome.

No SSK???? How do you make it to the Q ('04s) then don't even advance to the final 4??? That's embarrassing

Anon
No SSK???? How do you make it to the Q ('04s) then don't even advance to the final 4??? That's embarrassing

It's embarrassing that you feel that way about 12 year olds

Anon
Anon

It's embarrassing that you feel that way about 12 year olds

Everyone knows who posted this, If his team didn't choke he would not need to hold on to his jealousy!