The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheaters Never Win

03 EMHL saw 2 teams cheating in playoffs in different ways. Vipers Red and MMF. Vipers out in semi's (after getting 2 of their 3 goals from ringer, um, I mean "ineligible alternate") and Flames are a bridesmaid for 2nd straight year. Congrats to 495 Black on their excellent season! Kids worked hard and had fun.

At least this year the old saying is true - Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

Re: Cheaters Never Win

Anon
03 EMHL saw 2 teams cheating in playoffs in different ways. Vipers Red and MMF. Vipers out in semi's (after getting 2 of their 3 goals from ringer, um, I mean "ineligible alternate") and Flames are a bridesmaid for 2nd straight year. Congrats to 495 Black on their excellent season! Kids worked hard and had fun.

At least this year the old saying is true - Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

495 black?
And how are all these Parents so aware of of alternates on other teams to know if they are eligible or not?

Anon
Anon

495 black?
And how are all these Parents so aware of of alternates on other teams to know if they are eligible or not?

Hockey is a small world. People have big mouths.

And I'm sure everything people say is sbout as accurate as everything you read on the dboard

Anon
And I'm sure everything people say is sbout as accurate as everything you read on the dboard

You MUST be from the 03 Vipers Red team. This is fact and every 03 team knows it. Nice try though.