Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 07 islander goalie opening

His name is Billy Noonan. From LaSalle, Quebec (part of Montreal). He is decent, dad has loads of connections in Canada and never saw the mom so not sure if she is hot or not. You're welcome...

in the know
His name is Billy Noonan. From LaSalle, Quebec (part of Montreal). He is decent, dad has loads of connections in Canada and never saw the mom so not sure if she is hot or not. You're welcome...

'in the know' has KG pseudonym written all over it

It's an honest post. Was curious if they announced one yet . I'm sure RG has something up his sleeve he's put this team togther over the years piece by piece. I'm sure they'll be another couple kids going next year like previous years but the whole goalie situation is interesting considering most kids are signed already and teams unless he convinces someone outside the EHF to leave and come to him

Top guy
It's an honest post. Was curious if they announced one yet . I'm sure RG has something up his sleeve he's put this team togther over the years piece by piece. I'm sure they'll be another couple kids going next year like previous years but the whole goalie situation is interesting considering most kids are signed already and teams unless he convinces someone outside the EHF to leave and come to him

Someone at the top has been very involved with the new goalie's mom.

This has to be the worst possible scenario for a developing goalie, right? Playing on this team? No win situation. Probably won't see many good shots, but if you give one up everyone is all over you.

anon
This has to be the worst possible scenario for a developing goalie, right? Playing on this team? No win situation. Probably won't see many good shots, but if you give one up everyone is all over you.

Agreed. If you're a goalie or a D man it's almost better to play on a worse team to get more action. What sense is there going a whole season not playing in your own end.

Squirt Major right? who cares!

anon
Squirt Major right? who cares!

People do, especially on this team.

Rumor has it, Wizards goalie left and went to islanders

Mad Hatter
Rumor has it, Wizards goalie left and went to islanders

This is true. Confirmed.

Guess daddy will have to get him another customized helmet. At this rate this kid will have played for every E9 & EHF team by Bantam Major.