This ought to be good!!!

Re: Coaches

How about the worst coaches?

John Tortorella

anon
John Tortorella

Ha. You wish! Who's the elephant in the room?

Worst coach by far is the Vipers/Outlaws coach. Guy is a tool and a bad example for kids

Any coach that comes to practice or a game with booze on his breathe. We all know some do it and there is one real alcoholic that gets brought up on here ever so often. If you have been drinking and drive to practice then coach little kids you should be arrested. There has to be some law.

Islanders have some bad coaches

Yep, CC fo sho

Best coach at '06 level was with BJE team always improved and was close to top by end of year.... heard he moved down to select team this year as would be better fit for his son's development. He gets it! Wish more had the good sense to do that.

I agree BJE coaching seemed to be great. Kings and Terriers seem good also.

ANON
Best coach at '06 level was with BJE team always improved and was close to top by end of year.... heard he moved down to select team this year as would be better fit for his son's development. He gets it! Wish more had the good sense to do that.

Great guy, great coach.

ANON

He was moved down, wasn't asked back, big boss told him bub-bye. Get a clue.

Anon
Worst coach by far is the Vipers/Outlaws coach. Guy is a tool and a bad example for kids

Top o'the mornin' to ya lucky charms. Keep chasing thee pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow.

Captain Obvious

Check out the 06 Warrior Elite coach, fantastic coach who has his crap together, and the kids love him.

Anon
anon
John Tortorella

Ha. You wish! Who's the elephant in the room?

Your wife...

By far, the best coaching and management you will get is to drive over the bridge to TA Cape Cod for the 06 division. The owner has a vested interest. I'm very serious! This is NOT me being sarcastic. Really!!!

Anon
By far, the best coaching and management you will get is to drive over the bridge to TA Cape Cod for the 06 division. The owner has a vested interest. I'm very serious! This is NOT me being sarcastic. Really!!!

You must be.. because the 06 is so good he has to play on the 05 team, and dad has to coach him because he knows how to utilize his talents the best !

Anon

Best post evah

Nonie
Who are the better coaches at the 06 level? E9 or EHF

What are the qualifications to be a good coach?

Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
doesn't put his chubby kid on the ice every other shift
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear
actually cares if kids other than his son develop

anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

So simple....yet so elusive

Anon
anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

#3 is the biggest issue of all

anon
Anon
anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

I'm going to assume you're jesting but if not, the right answer actually is #5. You might want to look that one up. Thanks for playing, now back to the dump truck full of mulch and your cracked Android screen.

A Non
anon
Anon
anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

I'm going to assume you're jesting but if not, the right answer actually is #5. You might want to look that one up. Thanks for playing, now back to the dump truck full of mulch and your cracked Android screen.

I am going to assume you are ok with your wife getting dp'd by the coach and his buddies while gassing beers at a tournament.

anon
A Non
anon
Anon
anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

I am going to assume you are ok with your wife getting dp'd by the coach and his buddies while gassing beers at a tournament.
if your wife is being banged by one or more coaches, unless they are close friends or family it ain't the coach(es) you have a beef with. Pretty sure the standard youth hockey contract doesn't contain any marital vows. Take it up with her.

Anon
anon
A Non
anon
Anon
anon
Socalled Daddy Coach
Nonie

Sober
Doesn't bang moms
general hockey knowledge
CORI clear

if your wife is being banged by one or more coaches, unless they are close friends or family it ain't the coach(es) you have a beef with. Pretty sure the standard youth hockey contract doesn't contain any marital vows. Take it up with her.

The U14 SSK T1 coach loves hockey moms and banging friends' wives. How people allow their kids to be coached by him, I have no idea.

Nonie

06 Saints coaches are good guys. Awful organization with terrible snakes at its head but the 06 Coaches are very good.