View Entire Thread
Re: CCM Invite

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
How is this tournament?

It is for elite kids only. Mostly EHF Elite kids and elite teams from New York. Good Tourney.

that is funny. Is that what the coach told you to dish out the $350 to pay for him and his girlfriend to get their hotel paid for.

I'll say it......Sorry your kid wasn't invited to play in the ccm elite tournament.

always glad to make people look like idiots. My kids team play but since i was on vacation we passed it up. I know the level of competition being played so no loss. [/quot

YOUR KID SOUNDS AWESOME!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
How is this tournament?

It is for elite kids only. Mostly EHF Elite kids and elite teams from New York. Good Tourney.

that is funny. Is that what the coach told you to dish out the $350 to pay for him and his girlfriend to get their hotel paid for.

I'll say it......Sorry your kid wasn't invited to play in the ccm elite tournament.

always glad to make people look like idiots. My kids team did play but since i was on vacation we passed it up. I know the level of competition being played so no loss. [/quot

YOUR KID SOUNDS AWESOME!

Yup another D Board Loser. Since i never mentioned anything about my Kid specifically i am glad you can deduct how great he is. Go back to grandma's basement loser.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
How is this tournament?

always glad to make people look like idiots. My kids team play but since i was on vacation we passed it up. I know the level of competition being played so no loss.
I guess you don't know the level then as it was pretty high. Not that it matters it's a summer tournament, so just say you were on vacation and didn't want to go.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
How is this tournament?

always glad to make people look like idiots. My kids team play but since i was on vacation we passed it up. I know the level of competition being played so no loss.
I guess you don't know the level then as it was pretty high. Not that it matters it's a summer tournament, so just say you were on vacation and didn't want to go.

If by talent you mean anyone with a cc or a check, then you're right. Of course we know your kids team was full of future D1 commits only.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
How is this tournament?

Hard to make anyone look like and idiot but yourself when we can't understand your post.

Anon
How is this tournament?

Depends on who is asking you to play ?

Have done it the past two years. Nothing special, just like all of the other summer tournaments, $$$$$

Decent talent but the rink locations are spread out too far.

Anon

Foxboro, Walpole, Attleboro, and Canton are spread out too far? Seemed to work pretty well for the Chowder Cup.... Where else would you suggest they should play?

Anon
Anon

Foxboro, Walpole, Attleboro, and Canton are spread out too far? Seemed to work pretty well for the Chowder Cup.... Where else would you suggest they should play?

If your local no big deal. If you are in a hotel it is annoying