Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will Bandits have winning season

Anon
Anon
ANON
With all the bashing being done on the dboard. Most being directed at one coach and now that he's gone. Will the Bandits have a winning season? They brought in new coaches, teams and players. They've brought in most of an EHF 06 black team and coach and now call it 06 elite. Also brought in a team from the 05 MPDHL. Ok half a team and coach they are calling 05 Elite. The other half of the team with a sprinkle of last years 05 elite team. But they couldn't make black or white so got put in silver. I'm sorry went independent. In the EHF world isn't silver below town hockey just a money grab? Who is winning this year teams or ownership. Your thoughts?

You're not very well informed. I believe it was two players that came throw the tier1 black 06 Breakers team to start the new Bandits team and the rest came from various EHF elite or E8 teams. As far as 05, I suspect that team can't do any worse than the record the previous 05 team had. Not a Bandit anymore but Im just curious why why you care so much? I would rather wish them well and hope they turn things around there so they can produce better teams to play against. And if silver is below town hockey, if your kid isn't playing silver, why do you care? If your kid is and EHF 06 or 05 you should wish the Bandits well and hope it's a good game against your kids team. You sound like you may be better off posting on some Facebook moms club page where all they do is gossip and moan about everything
If your not a Bandit anymore why do you care so much?You sound like your the one moaning and complaining. Maybe some people are just sick of the antics that are pulled by organizations. People who are told one thing and get something else. You are black you are white, ooops black didn't make that or white so now your silver. Because black is now going independent. If they go silver we look really stupid and not really sure where white would play so we can still get that EHF money. Sounds like their still playing the game.

It actually appears you are the one moaning and complaining and I'm just going to assume you're not a Bandit because why would you stay with all those complaints so I guess I'll ask you the same question... if you're not a Bandit, why do you care so much?

The 05 Elites haven't played yet, the 05 AAA are in the silver div ...dumb dumb

Anon
The 05 Elites haven't played yet, the 05 AAA are in the silver div ...dumb dumb
Ok now there calling them 05 AAA not black and white. Point was at tryouts they told parents black and white. But when your black tryout team can't make black or white. So they go independent and put the team that was supposedly going to be white into silver. White never skated in parity and got moved down. In real life black and white make gray. But in this organization it makes silver. Gray with some sparkles, looks better. The question was will they have a winning season? The 05 Elite team who hasn't skated yet. Says they will win first 2 games and be 200% better than last year 2/33/0. How will the teams in the organization do as a whole. Dumb dumb

07 Elite will be top 3.

Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Good for them if the can. Especially looking at the winless seasons they have had. I think I heard something similiar last year. What was their record again? I forget

Anon
Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Good for them if the can. Especially looking at the winless seasons they have had. I think I heard something similiar last year. What was their record again? I forget

Made plenty of upgrades. Could whoop TA 07,06 and 05 teams!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Made plenty of upgrades. Could whoop TA 07,06 and 05 teams!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
i don't know about whoop probably good games. Because you sure as hell cant win in your league.