Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Labor Day

Anon
Anon
Because the best parity system around starts the following week.

Best parity with the worst players!

Im sure Silver division is going to be full of superstars. Enjoy.

Anon
what's up with this Labor Day tournament? Why are our kids playing in a tournament over Labor Day weekend?

How about you just don't go. What's the real downside there? Lots of people understand that Labor Day is the last weekend of the summer before school starts and it's a big vacation week. Sit it out and come back rested the next week for the start of the season.

I have been with family and friends all summer. Tons of fun and laughs but can't wait to hang with our hockey crew.
Sorry your in it for a D1 ride not friends and fun.

Some teams are required to play in it. All Mass select midget teams have to play. It is a very good tournament but agreed it sucks that its on labor day. Like previous posters said, if you don't want to play then don't but quit your ********

shazzam
Some teams are required to play in it. All Mass select midget teams have to play. It is a very good tournament but agreed it sucks that its on labor day. Like previous posters said, if you don't want to play then don't but quit your ********

You sound tough!

Anon
shazzam

You sound tough!

That I am! Wanna go?

There can only be 1 , I am shazzam, you impersonator!!Now I'm gonna kick your arsh!!

shazzam
There can only be 1 , I am shazzam, you impersonator!!Now I'm gonna kick your arsh!!

I'm back. I see I have achieved superstardom in the history of Dboard threads. Thanks to you two previous clowns impersonating me. I am flattered.

You are Bizzaro shazzam!! you are a sad human being , probably a goalie parent!