Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Labor Day

I have been with family and friends all summer. Tons of fun and laughs but can't wait to hang with our hockey crew.
Sorry your in it for a D1 ride not friends and fun.

Some teams are required to play in it. All Mass select midget teams have to play. It is a very good tournament but agreed it sucks that its on labor day. Like previous posters said, if you don't want to play then don't but quit your ********

shazzam
Some teams are required to play in it. All Mass select midget teams have to play. It is a very good tournament but agreed it sucks that its on labor day. Like previous posters said, if you don't want to play then don't but quit your ********

You sound tough!

Anon
shazzam

You sound tough!

That I am! Wanna go?

There can only be 1 , I am shazzam, you impersonator!!Now I'm gonna kick your arsh!!

shazzam
There can only be 1 , I am shazzam, you impersonator!!Now I'm gonna kick your arsh!!

I'm back. I see I have achieved superstardom in the history of Dboard threads. Thanks to you two previous clowns impersonating me. I am flattered.

You are Bizzaro shazzam!! you are a sad human being , probably a goalie parent!