email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Nashville Tourney in January?

Anonymous
Anyone going or been in the past - feedback? Smokey Mountain Shootout. I see the BJT will be there Jan 12-15

Looks like a lower end Tier 1 tourney. Good Luck! Maybe you can see PK play.

Anon
Anonymous
Anyone going or been in the past - feedback? Smokey Mountain Shootout. I see the BJT will be there Jan 12-15

When looking up tournaments I have found the tournaments run by this group seem to attract low end tier 1 teams. The price of the tournaments are reasonable which gets your attention but when you look to see which teams attend its clear the competition is lacking. It all depends on which BJT team is going, if its the elite team then the hockey wouldn't be that good for them.

Usually to find true Tier 1 competition you need to be in the Toronto/Detroit/Buffalo triangle. Nobody from these hockey hotbeds is travelling to Nashville. Very few will even come to Boston.

Anon
Anon
Anonymous

When looking up tournaments I have found the tournaments run by this group seem to attract low end tier 1 teams. The price of the tournaments are reasonable which gets your attention but when you look to see which teams attend its clear the competition is lacking. It all depends on which BJT team is going, if its the elite team then the hockey wouldn't be that good for them.

06 Elite team.

Anonymous

What's the website?

The better Nashville tournamanet is the CCM World Invite 10/6 - 10/8

Anon
Anonymous

What's the website?

http://www.bigbeartournaments.com/sh-hockey-tournament-info/341