Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will Bandits have winning season

Anon
The 05 Elites haven't played yet, the 05 AAA are in the silver div ...dumb dumb
Ok now there calling them 05 AAA not black and white. Point was at tryouts they told parents black and white. But when your black tryout team can't make black or white. So they go independent and put the team that was supposedly going to be white into silver. White never skated in parity and got moved down. In real life black and white make gray. But in this organization it makes silver. Gray with some sparkles, looks better. The question was will they have a winning season? The 05 Elite team who hasn't skated yet. Says they will win first 2 games and be 200% better than last year 2/33/0. How will the teams in the organization do as a whole. Dumb dumb

07 Elite will be top 3.

Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Good for them if the can. Especially looking at the winless seasons they have had. I think I heard something similiar last year. What was their record again? I forget

Anon
Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Good for them if the can. Especially looking at the winless seasons they have had. I think I heard something similiar last year. What was their record again? I forget

Made plenty of upgrades. Could whoop TA 07,06 and 05 teams!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
07 Elite will be top 3.

Made plenty of upgrades. Could whoop TA 07,06 and 05 teams!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
i don't know about whoop probably good games. Because you sure as hell cant win in your league.