Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best non-daddy coach programs.

His hockey background consists of him playing 1 period at Umass Boston his freshman year and being shelled for 9 goals...left school after that. Love HockeyDB.com!

Anon
His hockey background consists of him playing 1 period at Umass Boston his freshman year and being shelled for 9 goals...left school after that. Love HockeyDB.com!

Just looked it up. In fairness it was one period, 3 goals. Not really a good sample size. Not sure what happened after that.

Takes his anger about his failed career out in the kids

Anon
Before the game - ok, Johnny when you get the puck just skate it because your linemate won't give it back to you. I'll give you $10 for every goal. You need to skate your hardest every shift, and stop coming off the ice so early. Keep looking at me up in stands in case I need to tell you something. Post game - Why did you pass it, when you had a shot? You played horrible today! You played great, but you line mates didn't. How come the coach doesn't put you with so and so. And on and on it goes.

I hope this guy ^^ is not a coach...holy moly.

anon
Anon
Before the game - ok, Johnny when you get the puck just skate it because your linemate won't give it back to you. I'll give you $10 for every goal. You need to skate your hardest every shift, and stop coming off the ice so early. Keep looking at me up in stands in case I need to tell you something. Post game - Why did you pass it, when you had a shot? You played horrible today! You played great, but you line mates didn't. How come the coach doesn't put you with so and so. And on and on it goes.

I hope this guy ^^ is not a coach...holy moly.

Lot of them nutso's out there. FED league littered with them. Stick to basketball and following Lavar Ball around. Safer, and your kid less inclined to get hurt by being cut from a FED Silver team and thrown back onto a Valley League Town C team.