Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 Week 1 Parity

So who makes the E9 then? Also as I am new to this what happens to ither team are they automatically in BHL and what division?

He express/boch/Milton is no longer , heard they gave the triplanes A express team a shot instead , looks like they should be the door mat for the year

the RI Saints had 1 kid play that is rostered as full time players on the Woonsocket north stars EHF team. Can they use alternates to play in parity.

Seeems dumb to make a league because of a alternate who willl never really play for you team.

the saints brought in a few players to play. cheaters.

Woonsocket is a shade of Tier 1. Not sure which.

Why a T1 player in an Elite league would bother anyone is puzzling.

try playing woonsocket they will beat any elite 9 team. just because their title is tier one.. that doesnt mean anything

Yes they will. The talented Woonsocket players go to the Capitals i.e. FED. The rest stay and play whatever. E9 complete joke, Although thank you E9 as a feeder to the FED.

So which teams made it into E9 for 05/06/07? Any surprises?

Anon

They call it Week 1 because there is a Week 2. Hold tight big fella you'll find out soon enough. They'll even post it on their website!

Anon
Anon

They call it Week 1 because there is a Week 2. Hold tight big fella you'll find out soon enough. They'll even post it on their website!

does everyone move on to week 2?

anon
Anon
Anon

does everyone move on to week 2?

Yeah everyone moves on, that's why there's a week 2. C'mon... go to the BHL website... google, help yourself..

Anon

Find out next weekend. Top six teams from each age group in this weekend's parity play for the E9 bids next weekend.

Vic Mackey
Yes they will. The talented Woonsocket players go to the Capitals i.e. FED. The rest stay and play whatever. E9 complete joke, Although thank you E9 as a feeder to the FED.
Please, STFU. Do you post on every thread about your extensive knowledge of youth recreational sports leagues?

No,just the things you know I'm right about. Sorry the CAPS cut your kid.

anon
try playing woonsocket they will beat any elite 9 team. just because their title is tier one.. that doesnt mean anything

hahaahahahha that is a joke if i ever heard one enjoy the cool aid.

As long as they play in 75% of the games and don't play for another e9 or bhl team they can play.