Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Elite Bandits

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
At a minimum they will be 2-0 to start the season. That is 2 more wins than the organization had over the past two years ! SO increasing your prior season win percentage by %200 the first weekend of the season should be a good start !
How did the 05 Elite Bandits start out? Did they start out 200% better and heading to the Q. Or is it the same old same old

0-3 Out of the gate. Soon to be 0-6 with Eagles, Caps and Isles on deck.

About what was expected.

Sorry your kid got cut. Did you make the E9? No? Looks like BHL National bro..... your little Johnny should dominate.
Sorry Bro my little Johnnie plays in EHF. Not sure who your talking to. But he will blow by your boy just like everyone else. Sorry your johnnie should have got cut. So I guess we will blow by him like a cone at practice

My take on this stuff. Poster thought WN from CC TA was jabbing 05Bandits team at being 0-6 and the reply was from Bandits saying CC TA sucks a$$ and didn't come close to E9 and BHL American. Lots of animosity between orgs.

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
At a minimum they will be 2-0 to start the season. That is 2 more wins than the organization had over the past two years ! SO increasing your prior season win percentage by %200 the first weekend of the season should be a good start !
How did the 05 Elite Bandits start out? Did they start out 200% better and heading to the Q. Or is it the same old same old

About what was expected.

Sorry your kid got cut. Did you make the E9? No? Looks like BHL National bro..... your little Johnny should dominate.
Sorry Bro my little Johnnie plays in EHF. Not sure who your talking to. But he will blow by your boy just like everyone else. Sorry your johnnie should have got cut. So I guess we will blow by him like a cone at practice

My take on this stuff. Poster thought WN from CC TA was jabbing 05Bandits team at being 0-6 and the reply was from Bandits saying CC TA sucks a$$ and didn't come close to E9 and BHL American. Lots of animosity between orgs.

Match made in heaven !!

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon

About what was expected.

Just a couple idiot parents that think they are better then the others. In a couple of years their players won't even play. They will be sick of listening to them complain on ride home. Parents are the biggest problem in youth sports today. Sit in the stands shut your mouth watch the game.

Is that what happened to you as a kid? Tell us big fella is that why your on the dboard?

Anon
Is that what happened to you as a kid? Tell us big fella is that why your on the dboard?
Nah Dbags like you. That's the reason I'm here. Ok big fella !!

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon

About what was expected.

Ahhh. Could have been a cut 05 Bandit but it doesn't surprise me someone's first thought went to WN. Never seen one guy with so many haters

05 CCTA team does suck and they are playing in crappy BHL. Coach is a wing nut and will most certainly destroy the kids hockey experience.

Coaches are wannabes who were picked on in high school and have been trying to make up for it over the past 30 plus years.

Anon
05 CCTA team does suck and they are playing in crappy BHL. Coach is a wing nut and will most certainly destroy the kids hockey experience.

Coaches are wannabes who were picked on in high school and have been trying to make up for it over the past 30 plus years.
its pretty obvious that the posters here are the 05 / 06 Hurricane parents that left and went to Bandits. You should be more worried about how your child is going to handle defeat after defeat. You've already lost when you said you would win. Time to stop the smack talk and move on. You are only hurting your organization, team and most of all player. Grow up !!!

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon

About what was expected.

Wow. The record is straight now. He plays in the E. H. F. Now that is impressive! Skip D1 proceed directly to NHL.

Anon

I was referring to the following season, this is clearly a rebuilding season... Pffft

Anon
Anon

I was referring to the following season, this is clearly a rebuilding season... Pffft

It's going to be a long season.

Bandits "Elite" is an oxymoron just like Top Gun "Elite".

Anon

Should be one heck of a matchup next weekend!

anon
Anon

Should be one heck of a matchup next weekend!

Loser should go directly to Tier 1 Silver. If they pass go, they should not collect $200.

These are kids lighten up buddy

Anon
These are kids lighten up buddy

These are young men, who will be playing high school hockey in two years.

I understand the frustration in driving several hours to practice at BIA and I understand the frustration with being 1-14 after pounding your chests for years about how good the Jr. Hurricanes were. But let the folks that have been telling you otherwise for years have their fun, they have been predicting this since its inception !

Sorry the "kids" are not doing well, Sorry you are driving all night for practice and sorry that the players were unable to turn around the Bandits program.

You guys are heading in the right direction,with a great coach but, just not what was portrayed or advertised by the Hurricanes family the past few years.

Sorry yr kid got cut by hurricanes multiple times and had to settle for CC TA, much worse than Barnstable town.

Anon
Sorry yr kid got cut by hurricanes multiple times and had to settle for CC TA, much worse than Barnstable town.

Not even close, but I am sorry that your kid had to play for the Hurricanes and then make the move to EHF elite via the bandits.