Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IHC not that great

RAT
The NEPHL is a pretty hidden leagu

so hidden...it doesn't even have an "e"

S. Federov
We are moving from Ohio and my son is an elite Peewee looking for a team. Saw the Islanders play and wasn't impressed. No edges and poor stick handling. Any other teams looking for a top level goal scoring 06 defensemen? He scored 178 goals as a squirt in Ohio.

Cheers,

S-FED

I will take him for my strong spring and summer team. Please check out my North Shore Nordiques FB page and message me.
PD

If you have done time and have behavioral issues, Vipers should be you first visit. You can fly under the radar in that madhouse.

S. Federov
We are moving from Ohio and my son is an elite Peewee looking for a team. Saw the Islanders play and wasn't impressed. No edges and poor stick handling. Any other teams looking for a top level goal scoring 06 defensemen? He scored 178 goals as a squirt in Ohio.

Cheers,

S-FED

Go back to Ohio or better yet back to the sh*thole you crawled out of, you stupid troll!

Thanks for the advice. Just to clarify, the 178 goals was through two years. No way a kid could score that many goals in one season.

Cheers

S-FED

This guy has been shopping this "kid" around for a while. He is a short '01 and has papers from Ukraine that misrepresent his age.

Will he wear white skates? IHC won't take him if he does - uniform violation.

How's Kournikova been?

S. Federov
Thanks for the advice. Just to clarify, the 178 goals was through two years. No way a kid could score that many goals in one season.

Cheers

S-FED
Oh, so he's not that good. That changes everything. Squirt kids here score 2.5 goals per game all the time.

Fake post! Ohio does not have elite hockey.

Anon

Neither does Massachusetts.

Ok. I need to know. What states actually do have Elite hockey?

Anon

Where I come from, the only true elite hockey is played in the State of Grace...but for you my son, I fear the only State you are in is the State of Confusion.

Just answer the question please

Anon

New Jersey, of course.

Lucifer
Anon

New Jersey, of course.

Love this. Massachusetts can produce 5 or 6 super teams and destroy all comers. Alas it doesn't work that way in Mass. with all the teams we have here. Too watered down. Take the Brick team, and a few other supserteams and have them play the best of all the other states and my money is on Mass. teams. Maybe Minnesota and New York can match them talentwise.

anon
Massachusetts can produce 5 or 6 super teams and destroy all comers.
Homer. Even ONE super team would not "destroy" the teams from the midwest, outside of the occasional birth year. Yes, they would be competitive. But there is nothing in the water here that makes MA boys any better. And, because they play on and against watered down teams they actually are at a disadvantage.

God
Anon

Where I come from, the only true elite hockey is played in the State of Grace...but for you my son, I fear the only State you are in is the State of Confusion.

In Mass its FED Elite and that is it. That's where the best of the best play.

#undisputed #fedelite4lyfe

Anon

There is an Ohio Blue Jackets AAA team and the Cleveland Barons are Tier 1 as well.

While I understand this was a facetious post. I could not agree more after watching the super hyped up IHC I automatically assumed that I was watching their Teir 1 team. Nope was watching their elite powerhouse team.

Move puck well, positionaly sound. As far as individual talent, those kids could be replaced by any kid on any team ranging from EHF elite to BHL !

Goalie was very very good, and that is the only difference !

Anon
While I understand this was a facetious post. I could not agree more after watching the super hyped up IHC I automatically assumed that I was watching their Teir 1 team. Nope was watching their elite powerhouse team.

Move puck well, positionaly sound. As far as individual talent, those kids could be replaced by any kid on any team ranging from EHF elite to BHL !

Goalie was very very good, and that is the only difference !
You could be talking about any "elite" team in any league. One or two top players make all the difference, the rest fill out the rosters. 9 of 10 youth hockey players don't play beyond high school, 3% move on to D1; it's all the same math.