email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IHC not that great

Anon
Fake post! Ohio does not have elite hockey.

There is an Ohio Blue Jackets AAA team and the Cleveland Barons are Tier 1 as well.

While I understand this was a facetious post. I could not agree more after watching the super hyped up IHC I automatically assumed that I was watching their Teir 1 team. Nope was watching their elite powerhouse team.

Move puck well, positionaly sound. As far as individual talent, those kids could be replaced by any kid on any team ranging from EHF elite to BHL !

Goalie was very very good, and that is the only difference !

Anon
While I understand this was a facetious post. I could not agree more after watching the super hyped up IHC I automatically assumed that I was watching their Teir 1 team. Nope was watching their elite powerhouse team.

Move puck well, positionaly sound. As far as individual talent, those kids could be replaced by any kid on any team ranging from EHF elite to BHL !

Goalie was very very good, and that is the only difference !
You could be talking about any "elite" team in any league. One or two top players make all the difference, the rest fill out the rosters. 9 of 10 youth hockey players don't play beyond high school, 3% move on to D1; it's all the same math.