email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lovell Knights 07 Elite

ANON
Most of the kids are south shore kids, but played as the Lovell Knights elite last year. Made sense just to switch to the second BA team and play in which they did.

ok that makes more sense. I was wondering how BA developed a second team to qualify as fast as it did.

anon
ANON
Most of the kids are south shore kids, but played as the Lovell Knights elite last year. Made sense just to switch to the second BA team and play in which they did.

ok that makes more sense. I was wondering how BA developed a second team to qualify as fast as it did.

You sure... it would much better fit the narrative here if JL was running the program into the ground and all the teams were getting worse every year ?

If that narrative gets you up in the morning, we can go with it. Must have a pretty boring life if JL is the center of your attention.

04 Knights in E9. 05 and 06 were 1 game away.

anon

One game away is a joke Bc most talent has already left E9 for the FED. If the program was as good at development as they claim to be they would have back filled easily but that’s not the case. Watched a few games. Several of the new players cannot cross over and the team defense at the 06 birth year was like Swiss cheese due to poor skating. Shots were being taken that tricked to the goal line.

Anon
anon

One game away is a joke Bc most talent has already left E9 for the FED. If the program was as good at development as they claim to be they would have back filled easily but that’s not the case. Watched a few games. Several of the new players cannot cross over and the team defense at the 06 birth year was like Swiss cheese due to poor skating. Shots were being taken that tricked to the goal line. [/quote
last yrs lov knights team was a BA team with knight team name only.practiced with BA Elite team in Hingham. Coached at joint practices by TL, DP and RS. This year they changed name to BA Black

My son plays for one of the teams in the program, a bit older than 07's. They get a lot of ice and they do a nice job at practices. Absolutely horrendous communication and will shuffled the deck with any team as they see fit to fill rosters. There are definitely some good players in the program. However my sons team has what I referr to as the Lovell disciples. Players who can skate but absolutely hurt the team. All kids who've been there for a while but probably should not be there anymore. The Lovells have no shame breaking rules with rosters. In one way it's good because He plays between programs and teams for them however when it comes to following the rules they just don't care. I've never seen a roster at a tournament because we always have new faces.