email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biggest 06 Tilt this weekend.

Lucky7
Team is hanging with everyone just 4 games in to the season....team is revamped from 2016 team which lost in semi-finals of EMHL playoffs. These kids are just starting to get to know each other!! Talk to me in a month

Shamrock's white division team? Wrong audience here bud. If you want to talk about Shamrock's hockey or other white division battles save it for the stands and the moms wearing the team sweatshirts... I was at Merrimack for another game this weekend and stuck my head in to watch some of that game - 2 things stuck out...

1) 50% of the moms had some kind of team wear on and their guts stuck out over their knock off lululemon "workout wear"

2) That was terrible hockey - that "revamped" team is awful

Anon
Lucky7
Team is hanging with everyone just 4 games in to the season....team is revamped from 2016 team which lost in semi-finals of EMHL playoffs. These kids are just starting to get to know each other!! Talk to me in a month

Shamrock's white division team? Wrong audience here bud. If you want to talk about Shamrock's hockey or other white division battles save it for the stands and the moms wearing the team sweatshirts... I was at Merrimack for another game this weekend and stuck my head in to watch some of that game - 2 things stuck out...

1) 50% of the moms had some kind of team wear on and their guts stuck out over their knock off lululemon "workout wear"

2) That was terrible hockey - that "revamped" team is awful

Anyway, took my boss to watch my kids Silver EHF game. 5 minutes into the first he asked me what age level is this again? I proudly stated it was Peewee Minor. He about had a stroke when i said that. After he calmed down I asked whats wrong? He said geezuz I though I was watching Mites! what does he know? FEDSILVER4LYFE!

Lucky7

Is that even when they don't have players from the black team playing with them? Watched players walk from one game to a game to follow when I was there. Couldn't believe how obvious it was when black and white played back to back a couple of weeks ago

These games are BIGGLY !!!!! I am all in. Went to the ceasars and mirage sports book and could not find the lines. Can't believe that games this huge in the early season don't have lines. I mean the interest nationally in these games must be intense Attendance will be approaching 20 -25 Why are there no lines !?!?!? Anybody taking action ?

Anon
BJT @ SSK
MMF @ IHC

Who you got?

Well OP was right about the 2 biggest games. SSK ties the Terriers and Islanders beat the Flames. 2 great games!