Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

So, how is this projection list holding up? With 3 weeks of games played are there any adjustments required?

Caps are going to roll.

doubt it. TG - IHC - MMF may have something to say about it.

2010 CAPS team will beat most 2009 Elite Teams and Tier 1 2008 teams.

ok now we are going way overboard. The team is good but they would not beat any 2008 teams and would struggle at best against the 2009 teams. They have 2 major studs and the rest are very good for their age but lets stop with the craziness.

Who are the two "studs"?

Dad begging for someone to mention his kid!!!

Re: 2010's Elite

anon
Anonymous
anon
Anon
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Here we go. 1-10. Islanders
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

So, how is this projection list holding up? With 3 weeks of games played are there any adjustments required?

Caps are going to roll.

ok now we are going way overboard. The team is good but they would not beat any 2008 teams and would struggle at best against the 2009 teams. They have 2 major studs and the rest are very good for their age but lets stop with the craziness.

Who are the two "studs"?

Haha. It does sound like that, but no. I know someone who has a kid on the team and I'm wondering if his kid is one of these two.

It's about the coaching with the Caps 2010!!!

anon
It's about the coaching with the Caps 2010!!!

since 3/4 of the team are alternates i would say the coaching is doing great at the other teams these kids are coming from.

Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
anon
Anon
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Who are the two "studs"?

Haha. It does sound like that, but no. I know someone who has a kid on the team and I'm wondering if his kid is one of these two.

im sorry but im not going to mention names of 7 year olds but lets say one plays with the 09 caps and the other with the 09 friars. If you know the team then you will figure it out.

anon
Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
anon
Anon
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Who are the two "studs"?

im sorry but im not going to mention names of 7 year olds but lets say one plays with the 09 caps and the other with the 09 friars. If you know the team then you will figure it out.

And that right there is the problem with youth hockey. Having a 6/7 year old playing on two teams is stupid. Kid will burnout at 12.

anon
anon
Anonymous
anon
Anonymous
anon
Anon
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Who are the two "studs"?

And that right there is the problem with youth hockey. Having a 6/7 year old playing on two teams is stupid. Kid will burnout at 12.

10 of their players play on 2 teams. I laugh every time i see their facebook ads. 450 kids through their learn to play but they cant field a 2010 without help from 10 kids who play elsewhere. sounds like the numbers are off or the LTP program is pretty bad.

Playing two teams is lunacy. You need to get their heads examined if you kid is playing two teams. Is the 50-60 EHF leagues/tournament games and 2-3 practice per week not enough? How is he doing in his other sports. Pick the best coach/program for your kid and stick to one team. Your kid will thank you.

Have you seen the LTS program no development. Watch the friars or the Terriers much better. 450 is that counting the families in the snackbar and the 2 teams waiting to play the next game.

anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

flames have the best goalie at this age.....

Who?
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Wasn't good enough yesterday.

anon
Who?
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Did you just put a team's loss on a 6/7 year old goalie?

Man, you are one sick ****.

Anon
anon
Who?
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Did you just put a team's loss on a 6/7 year old goalie?

Man, you are one sick ****.

Settle down, Lucy. It was a 1 goal game. Was only saying that the Caps goalie was better on Sunday.

and the caps were missing arguably their best player

anon
The fact that these comments are about 6 (or 7) year olds playing hockey is deranged on every level.

Anon
anon
The fact that these comments are about 6 (or 7) year olds playing hockey is deranged on every level.

For the new people, you are in the right place. Yes this is a YOUTH hockey message board (Mite-Bantam) where parents can talk all things youth hockey. The people posting about Youth hockey and discussing tournaments and teams etc... they are normal.

The deranged people are the ones who come here and try to belittle and shame the people who came here to discuss the intended topic. Let that sink in a bit.

You are in a youth hockey internet forum and a few people are here to call you insane because you are commenting on a you hockey thread entitle "2010 Elite."

I could go into a long analysis as to why that person is here, but that's boring. Simply stated, they are here because their kid got cut.

anon

Who was missing?

Anonymous
anon

Who was missing?

Their best player... arguably

Cheddar Feder
Anonymous
anon

Who was missing?

Still not much to dispute the Caps runaway with the division hypothesis. New data confirmations received weekly.

They must have the best ice pops and coloring books in the league to be so good

Cheddar Feder
Anonymous
anon

Who was missing?

Exactly and if you know the team then you know the kid. If you dont then just understand he is their bet player...arguably.

Who?
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Nope. The two best 2010 goalies played in RI this past Saturday.

anon
Who?
anon
A Non
anon
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Caps are going to roll.

Nope. The two best 2010 goalies played in RI this past Saturday.
They're 7. Jesus you people are insane.

Big Cat/Fat Cat: has every stud playing for Caps. Now time will tell if they can will the Cup but for now they are the talk of the league.

Anon
Big Cat/Fat Cat: has every stud playing for Caps. Now time will tell if they can will the Cup but for now they are the talk of the league.

Ahhh. I fondly recall the "talk of the league" kids from Mites !! two are playing Tier 1, Three are playing Town after failing to find a team at Pee Wees and four or five have quit hockey.

Enjoy it now dad !

Anon

Will the Cup? Seriously. Most of the kids just left the Learn to play program and we are now worried about some made up championship that only 12 people care about. get a grip on reality man.

anon
Anon

Will the Cup? Seriously. Most of the kids just left the Learn to play program and we are now worried about some made up championship that only 12 people care about. get a grip on reality man.
7 year old studs?

Laughable. And sad that he actually thinks it's true.

Becareful you idiot neophites. Some day, your little baby will have to deal with someone like me. Big, strong, fast, mean, smart, tough. He will lose teeth. He will be scared. Your worst nightmare. Its a long road so slow your roll. The kid who dominates will not dominate come bantam.. If he does, then he will be on the track to D1 and pro and then i will be there. Then its about a paycheck. Go ahead, take money out of my pocket. See what happens!

Conan
Becareful you idiot neophites. Some day, your little baby will have to deal with someone like me. Big, strong, fast, mean, smart, tough. He will lose teeth. He will be scared. Your worst nightmare. Its a long road so slow your roll. The kid who dominates will not dominate come bantam.. If he does, then he will be on the track to D1 and pro and then i will be there. Then its about a paycheck. Go ahead, take money out of my pocket. See what happens!

i dont think conan o'brien does much for youth hockey. Could be wrong but i dont think the Ginger is a head scout anywhere.

Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun
checking in to see how the preseason list is holding up.

Here are the standings halfway through the season:

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles

ANAN
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles
I know you idiots are trolls, but please stop.

Anon
ANAN
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles
I know you idiots are trolls, but please stop.
i'm not sure how this is trolling. someone made some pre season predictions, to which there was some discussion and i merely reposted to discuss the difference between the prediction and the midseason standings. isnt that, by definition, what a discussion board is for?

I think 2 players from the Caps could help the Brick Team this season. Strong birth year.