Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Q Chase

Your list is off. Caps lost to huskies so they are out. Winner of terriers vs IHC and huskies v IHC will be the deciding games.

Who would have thought a couple of years ago that terriers and huskies would be in this conversation- especially huskies

When the terriers lose this past weekend a combined 19-2 to MFF your point loses its luster a bit. Huskies have been getting better last few years. Everyone in that league knows that.

anon
Who would have thought a couple of years ago that terriers and huskies would be in this conversation- especially huskies

The 2004 Huskies (Falcons) team was a joke at mites and squirts but earned a Q bid. Maybe squirt superiority isn't the greatest indicator of long-term success. Or maybe it's easier to recruit and consolidate talent when there aren't many competing organizations in your geography. I'm not from there, so I don't know, just throwing out theories.

Huskies is one of the few well run from top to bottom youth hockey organizations out there. Credit goes to Bubba! Playing it straight with the kids and parents pays off.

Anon
Huskies is one of the few well run from top to bottom youth hockey organizations out there. Credit goes to Bubba! Playing it straight with the kids and parents pays off.

Umm.. wouldn't the huskies be 5-1-1

non list guy
Anon

Umm.. wouldn't the huskies be 5-1-1

Yes, and Caps are now 3-3-2. That score was not posted when I posted yesterday.

Anon

Uh, pretty sure Bubba is associated with the Boston Jr. Huskies. They're not in this conversation. Huskies in the Q mix are Connecticut (former NE Falcons).

anon
Who's in, Who's Out?

In chase:
Eagles
Huskies
Flames
Caps
Teriers

Out:
Top Gun
Islanders
Breakers
Bandits
Kings

Just do the math:

-----W-L-T--Pts
BJE--6-0-1--13
CJH--4-1-1--9
BJT--4-1-1--9
MMF--3-1-2--8
PRO--3-2-2--8
IHC--3-2-1--7
SSK--2-5-1--5
BSB--1-4-0--2
BB---1-6-0--2
TOP--0-5-1--1

Each team should have 9 games played when it's all said and done. That tells me only SSK down are technically eliminated.

In the chase

-----W-L-T--Pts
BJE--6-0-1--13 CJH, @SSK
CJH--5-1-1--11 @BJE, IHC
BJT--4-1-1--9 BSB, IHL, BB
MMF--3-1-2--8 @BB, BSB, @TOP
IHC--3-2-1--7 @BJT, @CJH, @BSB

Officially out

PRO--3-3-2--8 TOP - a win in final game will not be enough
SSK--2-5-1--5
BSB--1-4-0--2
BB---1-6-0--2
TOP--0-5-1--1

IHC have there own bought bid from what i understand until the 2007 birth goes through.

to many ties for this chase. need to have wins. gonna need the clowns because the tears are coming! bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

money talks. thank god for the deep pockets of IHC. MFF will pound them this weekend.

Sorry your kid got cut

MMF -6 goals

anon
IHC have there own bought bid from what i understand until the 2007 birth goes through.

My understanding is that it was sold to the EHF and the top 3 EHF teams will go.

It’s awesome watching you idiots trying to do the math. Yeah....”sorry your kid got cut”, idiots....

Al G Bra
It’s awesome watching you idiots trying to do the math. Yeah....”sorry your kid got cut”, idiots....

Math? More like counting...

Be careful watching points on EHF website. Remember only first game each team plays each other counts towards Q. If a team has points from beating a team for the second time it will not count towards Q. Some teams have played weaker teams so far and others have a tough last 3 to go. Should be interesting and this upcoming weekend may eliminate some and there chances. Good luck to all teams.

sorry your Q dreams got cut!

Here is my take on the Q. The EHF should have two bids. Each bid is a collective All Star team of the best players from the EHF. This would accomplish two things first a very good player on a bottom team has a chance to play in this tourney and does not feel he has to leave his team in the Q year to play for a contender. Secondly, it would make the teams more competitive with greater depth in this Tournament. It will probably never happen because it makes to much sense.

My Two Cense
Here is my take on the Q. The EHF should have two bids. Each bid is a collective All Star team of the best players from the EHF. This would accomplish two things first a very good player on a bottom team has a chance to play in this tourney and does not feel he has to leave his team in the Q year to play for a contender. Secondly, it would make the teams more competitive with greater depth in this Tournament. It will probably never happen because it makes to much sense.
This thread summarizes everything that is wrong with youth sports. Do you people even read the crap that you post? Your kid isn't playing past high school and the EHF isn't some kind of D1 feeder league. The parade of suckers lining the pockets of the owners of these teams is astounding.

Anon
My Two Cense
This thread summarizes everything that is wrong with youth sports. Do you people even read the crap that you post? Your kid isn't playing past high school and the EHF isn't some kind of D1 feeder league. The parade of suckers lining the pockets of the owners of these teams is astounding.

Sorry your kid got cut from the EHF!

Anon
My Two Cense

Sorry you are a communist and don't believe in the Keynesian view of supply and demand.

My Two Cense

who gets to pick the teams?

Anon
My Two Cense

who gets to pick the teams?

The dad's of course!!

Anon
Be careful watching points on EHF website. Remember only first game each team plays each other counts towards Q. If a team has points from beating a team for the second time it will not count towards Q. Some teams have played weaker teams so far and others have a tough last 3 to go. Should be interesting and this upcoming weekend may eliminate some and there chances. Good luck to all teams.

Honestly, why doesn't the Fed site track this so we don't have to scroll through each game / team and figure this out. First, it takes away time from the dboard. Second, it's painful. For those that are not personally invested with a kid at that birth year, just post it so people can follow.

Just add a column in the Fed standings for Q qualification standings. Even if they had a separate page with Q standings. Team | Standings | Games Remain

C'mon...

anon
Anon

Honestly, why doesn't the Fed site track this so we don't have to scroll through each game / team and figure this out. First, it takes away time from the dboard. Second, it's painful. For those that are not personally invested with a kid at that birth year, just post it so people can follow.

Just add a column in the Fed standings for Q qualification standings. Even if they had a separate page with Q standings. Team | Standings | Games Remain

C'mon...

sorry your request got cut

E9 Allstar team would destroy everyone at the Q!