Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TACC Seahawks ??

Anon
Anon
Anon
09 Seahawks are in the E9 and I believe they are 4-0.
only U16 Seahawks made it into E9. Think they’re doing ok
2009s are in E9 and are 5-0.
my bad - u r right

Anon
Anon
09 Seahawks are in the E9 and I believe they are 4-0.
only U16 Seahawks made it into E9. Think they’re doing ok
do mites count ?

EHL Juniors 6-6-1
U-16 E9 2-3-0
U-14 American 5-0-0
04 National 2-1-0
05 American 0-3-1 Slaughter's Team
06 American 0-2-0
07 American South 0-1-2
07 National 0-2-0
08 National 0-3-0
09 E9 5-0-0 TP
10 ?????

Has not been any cake walk. A lot of false promises. Ice time and practice changes last minute. Skills with DH were suppose to be one entire 50 minutes a week. Now it is down to 20 minutes once a week. They do not know how to manage their ice times. Some teams practicing at different rinks away from the
chaos. It is dealing with the constant uncertainty week to week (like most organizations). But seeing and hearing him in the stands and around the rink is the worst! Most of the parents are good because most of them are in the same situation. The consensus is they are upset about the false promises and mismanagement. DH was suppose to Coach the 05's to attract people, no it was a ploy. Slaughter coaches the team, the other Dad is not a bad guy. DH was brought in because of his name, he has his own gig with the CC Islanders and PV Hockey. All people want is good Coaching and stability. There are going to be wins and losses but the drama surrounding these people is too much. Most of it caused by themselves.

Anon.
EHL Juniors 6-6-1
U-16 E9 2-3-0
U-14 American 5-0-0
04 National 2-1-0
06 American 0-2-0
07 American South 0-1-2
07 National 0-2-0
08 National 0-3-0
09 E9 5-0-0 TP
10 ?????

Has not been any cake walk. A lot of false promises. Ice time and practice changes last minute. Skills with DH were suppose to be one entire 50 minutes a week. Now it is down to 20 minutes once a week. They do not know how to manage their ice times. Some teams practicing at different rinks away from the
chaos. It is dealing with the constant uncertainty week to week (like most organizations). But seeing and hearing him in the stands and around the rink is the worst! Most of the parents are good because most of them are in the same situation. The consensus is they are upset about the false promises and mismanagement. DH was suppose to Coach the 05's to attract people, no it was a ploy. Slaughter coaches the team, the other Dad is not a bad guy. DH was brought in because of his name, he has his own gig with the CC Islanders and PV Hockey. All people want is good Coaching and stability. There are going to be wins and losses but the drama surrounding these people is too much. Most of it caused by themselves.

Wait, wait, could it be someone from the Cape involved in the program is providing factual information? So the WN defender who thinks the "one or two" disgruntled Bandits or the "one or two" Hurricane parents who are now driving to Bridgewater don't know what they are talking about....the are just disgruntled....Could it be they were all actually correct about what they had been warning??? GO FIGURE!!! If it quacks liek a duck.....

Nope, incorrect, who ever provided this information is NOT with the organization the facts stated are NOT True. More lies to make you feel better about your own choices is my guess.......
Here is what is FACT - on weeks were the Junior Team plays at home those skills nights with DH are shortened to 30 minutes. There are only 4 before Christmas, otherwise all practices/skills are as promised. Ice time is limited, not miss managed... limited, they can't get anymore ice time because it is not available.
And I would have my kid play for who you Call Sgt Slaughter over the "other nice Dad" any day of the week!! and that is a FACT!!!

Oh and on a Side note I hear that 05 Hurricane Team who left for Bridgewater are actually having some practices now on the Cape?? Guessing that the drive is getting to them with their 1-10 record.

Anon
Nope, incorrect, who ever provided this information is NOT with the organization the facts stated are NOT True. More lies to make you feel better about your own choices is my guess.......
Here is what is FACT - on weeks were the Junior Team plays at home those skills nights with DH are shortened to 30 minutes. There are only 4 before Christmas, otherwise all practices/skills are as promised. Ice time is limited, not miss managed... limited, they can't get anymore ice time because it is not available.
And I would have my kid play for who you Call Sgt Slaughter over the "other nice Dad" any day of the week!! and that is a FACT!!!

Oh and on a Side note I hear that 05 Hurricane Team who left for Bridgewater are actually having some practices now on the Cape?? Guessing that the drive is getting to them with their 1-10 record.

Is your kid on the 05 team and you are really pointing out the Bandits results? That's laughable. BTW, how was your kids trip to Canada?

Anon

Thanks Warren !

Have "Sgt.Slaughter" or the "nice dad" do some battle drills and add some edge work to practice, so the kids can stay on their feet instead of being on the ice after every body contact and negate the penalties so you can play something that resembles more than town B hockey.

No, yours facts are wrong.
"I am the BIGGEST LEASER of ice time at the HYCC". Two rinks. Direct quote
This was his sales pitch.
"We are going to have DH conduct our skills sections, 50 minutes every week"
New Junior team bumping the other teams practice/games aside". Times changed all the time. They have less teams than Barnstable Youth Hockey. Same two rinks.
"New NHL style reversible jersey and NHL socks"
Last minute uniforms from Pop tops, same as every teams.
Have sat and watch skills sections, first few weeks there were no skills.
Other parents in stands, it has been 20 minutes. DH goes over and hangs with Slaughter's team. Does not do much but talks with Slaughter.
CCM representative visiting to measure for gear. No, skate sharpening kid in rink takes measurements. CCM discounts, really?
TACC Seahawks' one of the last schedules out. Then changes because of Double Headers at same time. Two different locations.
05 Coach's son punching and bullying teammates.
Much more but not enough space.
Son never played for the other organizations BB or Hurricanes.
It is Town run Hockey at the prize of $3150.00 Before Gloves ,track suits, bag, helmet, shorts and t-shirts. Then what over swagger.
Name it "Elite" or whatever you want. It still seems like Barnstable Youth hockey. At a higher price and more mismanagement. More drama.

Anon.
No, yours facts are wrong.
"I am the BIGGEST LEASER of ice time at the HYCC". Two rinks. Direct quote
"We are going to have DH conduct our skills sections, 50 minutes every week"
New Junior team bumping the other teams practice/games aside". Times changed all the time. They have less teams than Barnstable Youth Hockey. Same two rinks.
"New NHL style reversible jersey and NHL socks"
Last minute uniforms from Pop tops, same as every teams.
Have sat and watch skills sections, first few weeks there were no skills.
Other parents in stands, it has been 20 minutes. DH goes over and hangs with Slaughter's team. Does not do much but talks with Slaughter.
CCM representative visiting to measure for gear. No, skate sharpening kid in rink takes measurements. CCM discounts, really?
TACC Seahawks' one of the last schedules out. Then changes because of Double Headers at same time. Two different locations.
05 Coach's son punching and bullying teammates.
Much more but not enough space.
Son never played for the other organizations BB or Hurricanes.
It is Town run Hockey at the prize of $3150.00 Before Gloves ,track suits, bag, helmet, shorts and t-shirts. Then what over swagger.
Name it "Elite" or whatever you want. It still seems like Barnstable Youth hockey. At a higher price and more mismanagement. More drama.

Yup, guess those Bandits parents weren't all wrong

were WN and Sgt Slaughter cranking each other during the sales pitch?

Does Slaughter still have that funny haircut? He looks like some type of bird from an exotic zoo exhibit.

Did the football guy pullout yet or is he still involved?

Real nice guy! But you do not see him around.
Very personal and easy to have a conversation with.

We have heard other investors have left over dealing with the other individual.

Anon.

Wow, surprising. Nobody ever saw that coming.

Have they broken ground yet on the rink/sports fields ??

Anon
Have they broken ground yet on the rink/sports fields ??

It was mentioned in Boston Globe article recently. Something about taxpayer help funding it due to the $$$ pouring in for opioid crisis. No lie maybe 3-4 weeks ago. My dad read it first and saved it for me.

Yup, that was in the sales pitch. Opioid crisis on the Cape.
They have had Polito and the rest of the political hacks on the Cape. Posted on TACC Facebook page and home page.
Thanks for the new rink all Massachusetts Tax payers??????

Anon
Anon.

Wow, surprising. Nobody ever saw that coming.

The 05 head coach saw it coming a mile away!! Told him how it was going to be or he would leave. Called him out on his lies and got fired. Thank god before his team had to stay and then he would have fired him anyway and the whole team would have been stuck in the circus. His son is the only one from the original team who stayed and its too bad because his son had tons of potential and now he is in the penalty box most of the time.

Everyone had been warned. Everyone should have seen this coming. He will never change

Anon
Everyone had been warned. Everyone should have seen this coming. He will never change
No one should be surprised by the latest news either! Wait for it.........and remember you were warned by so many!

ANON
Anon
No one should be surprised by the latest news either! Wait for it.........and remember you were warned by so many!
No new rink just a set of plans?

Anon
ANON
Anon
Ok Cape Cod, I’m biting. What happened with the Seahawks debacle now??

Anon
Anon
ANON
Anon
Ok Cape Cod, I’m biting. What happened with the Seahawks debacle now??
Nothing new....more of the same

There is something new. Sgt. is not coaching the 05 team anymore. The individual who started the up roar last season is gone again! None of the parents have been told officially, but Sgt. is out front of the rink holding court. Spinning his facts. Come on WN/DH tell the families and organization the truth for once. But you know that will not happen.

The truth is that the young kid with Sgt.'s last name is the real story here. The kid is not a bad hockey player, the talent is there. Yes, he is young and it may change. The direction and situations the kid has been placed in is tough.
The kid is a rubber ball bounced all over the place, from team to team because of the actions of (ADULTS?). Making two kids the poster children for a new organization because of their fathers. Every parent and player know it creates jealousies and animosity. Just imagine the stuff and orders that kid gets at home, many of us have seen the orders he has been given on the ice. Montreal was not that long ago, even when the kid played for Barnstable Town team in the state games. As they say the apple does not fall far from the tree or it is a learned behavior.

It is probably good for the kid that Dad is out of the picture as a coach. But, tell the truth. The organization lied to us about DH being the head coach for the 05 team to attract players. Yes we fell for it!! But, now the father will be in the stands yelling. We the parents will have to hear it up close. But, better us than the kids.

Anon
There is something new. Sgt. is not coaching the 05 team anymore. The individual who started the up roar last season is gone again! None of the parents have been told officially, but Sgt. is out front of the rink holding court. Spinning his facts. Come on WN/DH tell the families and organization the truth for once. But you know that will not happen.

The truth is that the young kid with Sgt.'s last name is the real story here. The kid is not a bad hockey player, the talent is there. Yes, he is young and it may change. The direction and situations the kid has been placed in is tough.
The kid is a rubber ball bounced all over the place, from team to team because of the actions of (ADULTS?). Making two kids the poster children for a new organization because of their fathers. Every parent and player know it creates jealousies and animosity. Just imagine the stuff and orders that kid gets at home, many of us have seen the orders he has been given on the ice. Montreal was not that long ago, even when the kid played for Barnstable Town team in the state games. As they say the apple does not fall far from the tree or it is a learned behavior.

It is probably good for the kid that Dad is out of the picture as a coach. But, tell the truth. The organization lied to us about DH being the head coach for the 05 team to attract players. Yes we fell for it!! But, now the father will be in the stands yelling. We the parents will have to hear it up close. But, better us than the kids.
Don't believe that for a minute and while "the kid" has some talent I think him playing independent and Tier 1 White last year along with his team this year make him look better than he actually is, this is demonstrated every week when he plays against BHL kids and he is unable to do the things he has done for the past few years because he is playing against higher talent.

The days of rushing the puck up the ice stickhandling are gone now, as he gets backchecked by faster kids who take the puck and transition the other way while he slams his stick on the ice in frustration.

Not to rag on the kid. I have always maintained that the best thing for him would be to go to another organization and get coached by someone other than his dad.

What actually led to him leave if this is true. I cant imagine it is unless he stepped down, which I doubt he did.

Anon

Everyone knew DH was not really head coach so the real question is who is coaching now? And better yet, how did WN handle this being they are buddies and they pulled the rug out on the previous coach everyone preferred to give the job to his buddy. They are two peas in a pod. If you are on the dboard you should have known this was going to happen. Guess the one poster who kept defending WN may now be aware that the multiple posters warning Parents were correct. There is always next season. Start looking now.

"Everyone knew DH was not really head coach"

Right in the paperwork and flyer before tryouts. Still on their Facebook page in photos section.
False advertisement just like the skill session claims!
DH is not even filling in after whatever happened with the previous coach.

Anon
Anon

The truth is that the young kid with Sgt.\'s last name is the real story here. The kid is not a bad hockey player, the talent is there. Yes, he is young and it may change. The direction and situations the kid has been placed in is tough.

Everyone knew DH was not really head coach so the real question is who is coaching now? And better yet, how did WN handle this being they are buddies and they pulled the rug out on the previous coach everyone preferred to give the job to his buddy. They are two peas in a pod. If you are on the dboard you should have known this was going to happen. Guess the one poster who kept defending WN may now be aware that the multiple posters warning Parents were correct. There is always next season. Start looking now.
Funny thing is...the one poster defending WN is SE and the only one defending SE was WN. Oh the irony

Sgt. has spun it that he is going to be an Assistant Coach at SJP III HS team. So he would not have time now to Coach the 05 team anymore. So Junior may just skate with him and practice with the High School kids. But, it is the same rink. This letting 7th and 8th graders play with upper class high school guys is a joke and dangerous.

But it also has been said that letters have been written from the team's parents and other organizations/referees about the Sgt. to TACC.

So they forced out a Coach from last season for this individual. Then he is just going to leave for a HS season and find someone else to coach the rest of the BHL season?? The organization knew this up front?? Why, force a guy who is committed to that age group?

If the organization is going to be run like this, good bye!!!

Anon
Sgt. has spun it that he is going to be an Assistant Coach at SJP III HS team. So he would not have time now to Coach the 05 team anymore. So Junior may just skate with him and practice with the High School kids. But, it is the same rink. This letting 7th and 8th graders play with upper class high school guys is a joke and dangerous.

But it also has been said that letters have been written from the team's parents and other organizations/referees about the Sgt. to TACC.

So they forced out a Coach from last season for this individual. Then he is just going to leave for a HS season and find someone else to coach the rest of the BHL season?? The organization knew this up front?? Why, force a guy who is committed to that age group?

If the organization is going to be run like this, good bye!!!
That's what you get from WN

Anon.
Real nice guy! But you do not see him around.
Very personal and easy to have a conversation with.

Nice guy as long and you agree with everything he says and things are going great....just wait...

Anon

again, wrong info. 05 bandits(old hurricanes) do not have practices on cape....

anon
Anon

As for their record...they were supposed to be in E9, not jump 2 levels to EHF- (thanks again "he whose name shall not be muttered"). considering that, they are doing ok.

anon
anon
Anon

As for their record...they were supposed to be in E9, not jump 2 levels to EHF- (thanks again "he whose name shall not be muttered"). considering that, they are doing ok.
"Jump 2 levels..."

Yes, they do/did! The head coach out of his own pocket many times purchases ice
time at another rink on the Cape during the summer. He builds team bonding before the season starts. He is hands on with the kids and brings other Coaches in from different Prep. schools and others who are very well versed in hockey. The Coach promotes physical and mental (preparation)skills.
Everyone is hung up at pointing fingers at organizations and wins and losses.
We forget it is the development of the player not always about trophies and flags around the rink.
My son does not play for him, but has been invited to practice with him and his team. There is no doubt the competition this season is the toughest they have faced. But they are going to develop with this Coach.

It just shows the class or lack of class from the other organization throwing them (05 Bandits) into the mix to redirect it from their issues.

Anon.
Yes, they do/did! The head coach out of his own pocket many times purchases ice
time at another rink on the Cape during the summer. He builds team bonding before the season starts. He is hands on with the kids and brings other Coaches in from different Prep. schools and others who are very well versed in hockey. The Coach promotes physical and mental (preparation)skills.
Everyone is hung up at pointing fingers at organizations and wins and losses.
We forget it is the development of the player not always about trophies and flags around the rink.
My son does not play for him, but has been invited to practice with him and his team. There is no doubt the competition this season is the toughest they have faced. But they are going to develop with this Coach.

It just shows the class or lack of class from the other organization throwing them (05 Bandits) into the mix to redirect it from their issues.

In the summer or before the season starts is little different than what the poster said. When coaches get off season ice time sometimes they do what works best for them. Regular season practices are held at BIA

Anon

NO practices on the Cape and it is 9 kids driving not 1-2. Let's be clear this team was did not want to leave and drive to Bridgewater...they just couldn't risk being with WN and had no choice but to leave. They would have done well in the E9, would have been the perfect fit. WN lied and cheated and fired the coach. WN has lied several times already and the coach didn't trust him and then WN told the coach his 06's couldn't play in the E9 and the Coach knew they could and challenged him and WN fired him. WN wanted the 06 to be on his son's team so he was lying and cheating as usual. So the good coach left and his players followed him. They did not want to drive to Bridgewater, they did not think they would dominate EHF Elite league, they wanted to stay and play in the E9. They left because they did not want to play for Slaughter and WN who are best friends. The good coach is smart and the best coach around. Even though they are in over their heads, they are making the best of it. If WN and slaughter were not there they would have stayed.

Anon.
EHL Juniors 6-6-1
U-16 E9 2-3-0
U-14 American 5-0-0
04 National 2-1-0
06 American 0-2-0
07 American South 0-1-2
07 National 0-2-0
08 National 0-3-0
09 E9 5-0-0 TP
10 ?????

Per the BHL site, 2010s are 1-2-0 with one score pending.

Sorry your kid needs to wear another name on his jersey and tapes his ankles

You can play e9 full time and be a fed alternate. Exactly what TP’s kid does. Stop starting trouble u troll

Why would anyone do that??? lol

Anon

Right ! Why would anyone play for the Seahawks ?

Of their teams in American bhl, only U14s doing well. Think rest of Seahawks are near the bottom in each division

Anon
Anon

Right ! Why would anyone play for the Seahawks ?

That's a valid question!