Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: % of coaches kids who are truly ELITE?

clubber lang
Anon
At the end of the day, the only true elite players are playing at the 08 level because that age group is stacked.

wait til' the hitting starts!!

Wait til 14U and then you will ask why is my kid not on the ONE team that loaded up for nationals . Then you realize there is really only one team with elite kids on it , and they still wont win ........

Anon
clubber lang
Anon
At the end of the day, the only true elite players are playing at the 08 level because that age group is stacked.

Wait til 14U and then you will ask why is my kid not on the ONE team that loaded up for nationals . Then you realize there is really only one team with elite kids on it , and they still wont win ........

doesn't quite flow off the tongue in the same manner...

Anon
clubber lang
Anon

Can you help us 08 dad's understand? Who are these 14U loaded teams you speak of?