email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010's Elite

Anon
Big Cat/Fat Cat: has every stud playing for Caps. Now time will tell if they can will the Cup but for now they are the talk of the league.

Will the Cup? Seriously. Most of the kids just left the Learn to play program and we are now worried about some made up championship that only 12 people care about. get a grip on reality man.

anon
Anon
Big Cat/Fat Cat: has every stud playing for Caps. Now time will tell if they can will the Cup but for now they are the talk of the league.

Will the Cup? Seriously. Most of the kids just left the Learn to play program and we are now worried about some made up championship that only 12 people care about. get a grip on reality man.
7 year old studs?

Laughable. And sad that he actually thinks it's true.

Becareful you idiot neophites. Some day, your little baby will have to deal with someone like me. Big, strong, fast, mean, smart, tough. He will lose teeth. He will be scared. Your worst nightmare. Its a long road so slow your roll. The kid who dominates will not dominate come bantam.. If he does, then he will be on the track to D1 and pro and then i will be there. Then its about a paycheck. Go ahead, take money out of my pocket. See what happens!

Conan
Becareful you idiot neophites. Some day, your little baby will have to deal with someone like me. Big, strong, fast, mean, smart, tough. He will lose teeth. He will be scared. Your worst nightmare. Its a long road so slow your roll. The kid who dominates will not dominate come bantam.. If he does, then he will be on the track to D1 and pro and then i will be there. Then its about a paycheck. Go ahead, take money out of my pocket. See what happens!

i dont think conan o'brien does much for youth hockey. Could be wrong but i dont think the Ginger is a head scout anywhere.

Vic Mackey
Here we go. 1-10. Islanders
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun
checking in to see how the preseason list is holding up.

Here are the standings halfway through the season:

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles

ANAN
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles
I know you idiots are trolls, but please stop.

Anon
ANAN
Vic Mackey
Bandits
Flames
Capitals
Kings
Huskies
Eagles
Terriers
Breakers
Top Gun

Capitals
Flames
Islanders
Top Gun
Huskies
Bandits
Kings
Breakers
Terriers
Eagles
I know you idiots are trolls, but please stop.
i'm not sure how this is trolling. someone made some pre season predictions, to which there was some discussion and i merely reposted to discuss the difference between the prediction and the midseason standings. isnt that, by definition, what a discussion board is for?

I think 2 players from the Caps could help the Brick Team this season. Strong birth year.