Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2004 tier 1 black

Anon
anon
Anon
none
Just noticed EHF tier 1 Black has a TBA team on standings. Any guesses which team is moving up to Black division?

If I had to guess, I would think it's an 08 team. Too much talent at one age group. The 08's are stacked !!!!!

Definitely not an E9 or BHL team, they couldn't compete at that level.
This need to bash leagues at every turn even on unrelated topics has moved beyond bizarre to sad. Which recreational sports league your kid plays in doesn't validate your life or your choices, and your kid isn't going anywhere past high school either (and, on the 3% chance that he does, he would have anyway regardless of what youth league he played in).

It's trolling 101 and you are reacting the way he wants. Ignore it.

BTW - Rumor has it the CT. Jr. Rangers are coming back to the 04 T1 Black division!

Anon
anon
Anon
none
Just noticed EHF tier 1 Black has a TBA team on standings. Any guesses which team is moving up to Black division?

If I had to guess, I would think it's an 08 team. Too much talent at one age group. The 08's are stacked !!!!!

Definitely not an E9 or BHL team, they couldn't compete at that level.
This need to bash leagues at every turn even on unrelated topics has moved beyond bizarre to sad. Which recreational sports league your kid plays in doesn't validate your life or your choices, and your kid isn't going anywhere past high school either (and, on the 3% chance that he does, he would have anyway regardless of what youth league he played in).

Surpassed only by the guys who respond to every troll. Didn't your momma tell you to ignore them and they'll stop?

Anon
none

That guess would be wrong. Maybe an '07 team. Nothing but mommy's little benders at the '08 level!

none

TBA is gone! Poof!