Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peewee tourney

Anon
Anon
Anon
Did I really see that the 2 Elite 05 lovells knights and 95 Giants teams got beat by an 06 tier 1 team?
No you didn’t. Select team maybe. And Giants elite team which is worse than the Giants select team. But no. You didn’t not see the 05 elite team.
Pretty sure OP is correct. Was there for another age group but know kids on both teams. It was the 95 Giants Elite team (yes, I hear the selects team is better but not sure about that since they barely beat their own 06 team in the lower division, and know a couple of players on the Lovell Knights 05 Elite team that were at the rink...now were they playing on their own team?....quess that could be the real question.
05 Elites did not play. You may have seen one or two players filling in on other teams.

And for the record the 06 Giants elite team is better than the both 05 Giants teams, then again, pretty much every team is better that the Giants at the 05 level.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Did I really see that the 2 Elite 05 lovells knights and 95 Giants teams got beat by an 06 tier 1 team?
No you didn’t. Select team maybe. And Giants elite team which is worse than the Giants select team. But no. You didn’t not see the 05 elite team.
Pretty sure OP is correct. Was there for another age group but know kids on both teams. It was the 95 Giants Elite team (yes, I hear the selects team is better but not sure about that since they barely beat their own 06 team in the lower division, and know a couple of players on the Lovell Knights 05 Elite team that were at the rink...now were they playing on their own team?....quess that could be the real question.
05 Elites did not play. You may have seen one or two players filling in on other teams.

And for the record the 06 Giants elite team is better than the both 05 Giants teams, then again, pretty much every team is better that the Giants at the 05 level.
Caught one of the 06 Giants games. They are level with the 06 tier one teams. BTW, they lost to the squires. Weren't they just the 05 Selects team in different uniforms so they didn't match? Nice try though Dad...wonder how they would have hung in the the next division up with the other 06 team where they should have been right? Looked like the next division up was 3 05 teams and one 06 tier 1. Why would an 06 Elite team play a division down and an 06 tier 1 team play a division up? Interesting. Unless they think that EHF tier 1 teams are stronger than BHL Elite teams:grinning:

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Caught one of the 06 Giants games. They are level with the 06 tier one teams. BTW, they lost to the squires. Weren't they just the 05 Selects team in different uniforms so they didn't match? Nice try though Dad...wonder how they would have hung in the the next division up with the other 06 team where they should have been right? Looked like the next division up was 3 05 teams and one 06 tier 1. Why would an 06 Elite team play a division down and an 06 tier 1 team play a division up? Interesting. Unless they think that EHF tier 1 teams are stronger than BHL Elite teams:grinning:
Sorry, bud. I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't really follow select level hockey. My point of reference regarding the 06 Giants was that the 05's are really really bad. That's it. In fact I don't even know anything about the 06 Giants team and they are probably bad too, I just cant imagine any team being worse.

Anon
If you think that team you saw was the 05 Elite team, then you have no idea how far behind your kid is.

Anon
Anon
If you think that team you saw was the 05 Elite team, then you have no idea how far behind your kid is.
Not sure about the knights but Giants had their 05 elite team there. Now, I'm not saying they really are elite but that is the team that played. And like you stating, I/my kid are behind in the game if I think that is elite hockey, you know nothing about what team or league my kid plays in. So you, in fact, just proved what happens when you ASSume.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Not sure about the knights but Giants had their 05 elite team there. Now, I'm not saying they really are elite but that is the team that played. And like you stating, I/my kid are behind in the game if I think that is elite hockey, you know nothing about what team or league my kid plays in. So you, in fact, just proved what happens when you ASSume.
I know its not a very good one if you were present at that tourney !

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Not sure about the knights but Giants had their 05 elite team there. Now, I\'m not saying they really are elite but that is the team that played. And like you stating, I/my kid are behind in the game if I think that is elite hockey, you know nothing about what team or league my kid plays in. So you, in fact, just proved what happens when you ASSume.
I know its not a very good one if you were present at that tourney !
Again, see what happens when you ASSume. But I think my 7 year nephew was very happy we came to cheer him on