Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not posting scores

What's up with the EHF not posting some teams scores? You look at the 07 Tier 1 Black division and the Viper's have only posted 7 games when they played 16. How can they get ''away" without posting scores when every other team has to submit them by noon on Monday.

Re: Not posting scores

The EHF does not enforce it until March just before playoffs. It up to the coach/organization to get in by Monday or Tuesday morning.

This is annoying. If they don’t past scores then how am I to set up my tier one 07 black fantasy team for next week if I don’t have accurate information? Very frustrating. Thinking of joining the E9 fantasy league for this reason alone.

If there was such a thing I would expect the Tier 1 Black team to bury the E9 dream team

looks like you will need to draft some players from Greater lowell and such
just to round out fantasy fed black team ...
e9 can have Winchester or S. Boston left overs

S. McGavin
If there was such a thing I would expect the Tier 1 Black team to bury the E9 dream team
Do you have any original thoughts?

Are any other teams having issues with their results not posting on My Rankings? The 04 EHF volunteer is SLOW.

Why do so many get so worked up about scores and even myhockey rankings? For the love of god, this is youth hockey. You will look back and laugh at what you got so worked up about when you kid isn't playing anymore. I can only assume you know your kids score so you really already know all you need to know and I'm sure your goal/assist/etc is nicely logged on your excel sheet. It will all be OK