Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Should the Capitals

Frank 146
Purchase NESV.. I would say yes!
Yes but only after it goes into bankruptcy so you can get it for 30 cents on the dollar. You know that place was 100% (or more) LTV and the bank will be left holding a monster note.

Nice easy way to swoop in and grab it. It lets the Caps upgrade their main facility, gives JWU and RIC a better place to play. The RI Saints can come back from South of the Wall and not have to be hockey gypsies and move to the Caps 146 rink. 95 Giants can get bounced out to Lynch as well. Smart play- start collecting rent from other orgs! That way you can start spouting Dboard classics like--that's ok your BHL/E9 kid supplements my FED ELite kid type of nonsense.

A Non
Frank 146
Yes but only after it goes into bankruptcy so you can get it for 30 cents on the dollar. You know that place was 100% (or more) LTV and the bank will be left holding a monster note.

Nice easy way to swoop in and grab it. It lets the Caps upgrade their main facility, gives JWU and RIC a better place to play. The RI Saints can come back from South of the Wall and not have to be hockey gypsies and move to the Caps 146 rink. 95 Giants can get bounced out to Lynch as well. Smart play- start collecting rent from other orgs! That way you can start spouting Dboard classics like--that's ok your BHL/E9 kid supplements my FED ELite kid type of nonsense.
Already in Bankruptcy. Bank wants 34 mil for it

Anon
A Non
Frank 146

Nice easy way to swoop in and grab it. It lets the Caps upgrade their main facility, gives JWU and RIC a better place to play. The RI Saints can come back from South of the Wall and not have to be hockey gypsies and move to the Caps 146 rink. 95 Giants can get bounced out to Lynch as well. Smart play- start collecting rent from other orgs! That way you can start spouting Dboard classics like--that\'s ok your BHL/E9 kid supplements my FED ELite kid type of nonsense.
Already in Bankruptcy. Bank wants 34 mil for it
You could offer 25 cash on the barrel and I bet they take it in two seconds.

Listen Both my kids play for Lovell and we are happy. The brothers will find a way to prove everyone wrong again. EHF though he wasn't going to make it out of Hingham and he did, now it's Attleboro. Please FED dad get a life!

Anon
Listen Both my kids play for Lovell and we are happy. The brothers will find a way to prove everyone wrong again. EHF though he wasn't going to make it out of Hingham and he did, now it's Attleboro. Please FED dad get a life!
The rink is far from bankruptcy and the owners are planning on building an Olympic size pool to host swim meets as well as a hotel for hockey tournaments. Stick to talking about your bender and not real estate development projects...

Owners are building the pool so they can drown in it

Anon
Anon
Listen Both my kids play for Lovell and we are happy. The brothers will find a way to prove everyone wrong again. EHF though he wasn\'t going to make it out of Hingham and he did, now it\'s Attleboro. Please FED dad get a life!
The rink is far from bankruptcy and the owners are planning on building an Olympic size pool to host swim meets as well as a hotel for hockey tournaments. Stick to talking about your bender and not real estate development projects...
Hey Bud, 2015 called and they want their dreams back. The pool and hotel are original plans from several years ago.

And. The bank is currently looking to sell the building, which they own as a result of the bankruptcy.
This is not from a Lovell Hater or EHF dad. This is just facts. Not a big deal and not a surprise everything will be fine there...

Anon
Anon
Anon
Listen Both my kids play for Lovell and we are happy. The brothers will find a way to prove everyone wrong again. EHF though he wasn\\\'t going to make it out of Hingham and he did, now it\\\'s Attleboro. Please FED dad get a life!
Hey Bud, 2015 called and they want their dreams back. The pool and hotel are original plans from several years ago.

And. The bank is currently looking to sell the building, which they own as a result of the bankruptcy.
This is not from a Lovell Hater or EHF dad. This is just facts. Not a big deal and not a surprise everything will be fine there...
Not to mention the 5.6 million dollar lawsuit from the construction company for unpaid fees. Place is in trouble and someone will be able to pick it up for a steal. It will still run fine but the original equity investors will lose a bundle and so will the bank.