Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DBoard Christmas Party Thursday night!!!

Beatcuff, you in? Free boneless wings...

Cap A
I would like to announce, I will be making my, Triumphant Return to the DBoard Christmas Party! Just like the year is was at the Kowloon, we WILL BE GETTIN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' IT ON!

Cap A
We are glad you chose the Christmas Party to make your return but be ready to be thrown some serious shade from the jealous Hooters girls. :laughing:

Matt Lauer is coming to the party to play the role of Santa Claus. He has a special bag of toys for naughty mite mommies.

The 08 mom's are stacked

Just came in from the cold and I am stoked and jacked to GET IT ON TONIGHT! in the word of TB12 Tom Bundchen LET'S GO!!!!

Woooowhoooo! No one told me the Sports Hub would be here! 98 five THE SPORTS HUB ! And Amaka Ubaka! Grrrrrrrrr, yummy!

What an epic Christmas Party!

Tell me about it....too many Jager-bombs for old Bee Keeper. Thanks to the Uber driver for the ride home.

Who was that woman in the Princeton hockey jersey that kept butting into everyone's conversations?

It was actually a Union College sweater and her name is Heather. Shout out to Heather!

Truth be told, after a few Moscow Mules old Wolv-dog and Hot Heather made a quick trip out to her Ghostbusters replica 'Save the Children' rescue vehicle and played a couple rounds of ride the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

I am missing my keyless fob. I last had it going to the DBoard Christmas party but then it went missing while I was there. I had to Uber it home anyway because I didn't want to risk a OUI.

The fob is for my BMW 7 Series so I know if an E9 parent has it, it wasn't picked up by accident but I would appreciate its return, no questions asked.

The squirt moms there that night could sure squirt.

i was on my way then for some odd reason the car just 'stopped' about a mile north... :smiling_imp: