Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wake up time for the parents

Ned Braden
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Based on how terrible some of these Fed teams are doing I think some E9 coaches will be grabbing some of these Fed kids who are displeased with their team and coaching.
Top E9 kids will slip into the FED like a thief in the night. Expect a bunch of sick \\\\\\\"call-ins\\\\\\\" during practice in January as they go and skate at a practice up in the show. Look for some of your stronger E9 teams to be ravaged at year end, its just the way it goes.

God your pathetic. You think so much of your little johnnies hockey league that you come to a website tell everyone how awesome it is.

FYI We are all laughing at you.

Also might want to check with GF of the vaunted IHC 08 Elite to see who got pilfered last year. Mass exodus to VJW\\\'s and more this coming year.
Oh cute the 08 Pee9 where there are 3 teams that can play in the whole league. 08 Fed is stacked. Sorreyyyy.
My kid plays in the fed08, there are only 4 teams that can play. Hardly stacked.
Your kid does not play in the FED, unless he plays for one of the bottom 3 joke teams and you are just angry. According to MHR 5 of the top 7 teams in the country are from the FED.

I get it, you are angry, but let's not outright lie. It's not a great look.

anon
Ned Braden
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Based on how terrible some of these Fed teams are doing I think some E9 coaches will be grabbing some of these Fed kids who are displeased with their team and coaching.
Top E9 kids will slip into the FED like a thief in the night. Expect a bunch of sick \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"call-ins\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" during practice in January as they go and skate at a practice up in the show. Look for some of your stronger E9 teams to be ravaged at year end, its just the way it goes.

God your pathetic. You think so much of your little johnnies hockey league that you come to a website tell everyone how awesome it is.

FYI We are all laughing at you.

Also might want to check with GF of the vaunted IHC 08 Elite to see who got pilfered last year. Mass exodus to VJW\\\\\\\'s and more this coming year.
Oh cute the 08 Pee9 where there are 3 teams that can play in the whole league. 08 Fed is stacked. Sorreyyyy.
My kid plays in the fed08, there are only 4 teams that can play. Hardly stacked.
Your kid does not play in the FED, unless he plays for one of the bottom 3 joke teams and you are just angry. According to MHR 5 of the top 7 teams in the country are from the FED.

I get it, you are angry, but let's not outright lie. It's not a great look.
I try to never post, respond to trolls or engage in the crap on this board, but in this case I waive all those rules. Your post is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Get a grip if you possibly can, and try not to infect your kid with your delusional outlook on life. You have absolutely no perspective.

Only 3 kids left IHC to go to VJW. Heard they couldn't make the IHC elite team

I heard your wife sucks a mean cock.

Must have touched a nerve. I'm guessing your the proud parent of a tier 1 player

I creampied your wife.

Anon
I creampied your wife.
OH no not the red snapper

Anon
Only 3 kids left IHC to go to VJW. Heard they couldn't make the IHC elite team
One of those kids is a lock for the 08 Brick team. Pretty sure he left IHC cuz of nutso parent/coach combo over there.

Believe what you want to believe

Anon
Believe what you want to believe
THE 08’s ARE STACKED !!!!!!!!

To the 08 parents. My advice is shut up and don't make this about a league, or worse - about you.

When your kid is 16 years old then you can mouth off. Things change.

anon
To the 08 parents. My advice is shut up and don't make this about a league, or worse - about you.

When your kid is 16 years old then you can mouth off. Things change.
The 08s aren't stacked. They are like every other birth year in New England. Top of the rankings as squirts while the other regions do something different with their kids, I guess get them ready for the older years when they come back around and hammer our teams. Maybe 1 or 2 EHF teams will stay in the mix into bantams, and only because talent will tend to be concentrated onto a smaller number of teams as families vie for the Q.

How dare you shatter the dream of the 08 parents with logic and commonsense, stop it please. It's not time for them to wake up to the reality yet, let them continue dream big so they can continue to add their unique brand of comic relief to the dboard.

If you believe that it could cost you $35,0000..to keep bender playing w. The stacked 08's while he is a youth.. FED is stacking your money in a vault.. labeled 08$

Only one kid from the Islanders (who is still on the islanders) is on that team. Maybe your little guy will make the select Brick team

Anon
Only one kid from the Islanders (who is still on the islanders) is on that team. Maybe your little guy will make the select Brick team
Correct. As I said, one of the IHC kids left, joined the VJW team and is in consideration for the Brick team, as a VJW player. What part of that do you not understand?

There may be 1 kid from the E9 that could possibly make the Brick and he isn't from the VJW

anon
Anon
Only 3 kids left IHC to go to VJW. Heard they couldn\'t make the IHC elite team
One of those kids is a lock for the 08 Brick team. Pretty sure he left IHC cuz of nutso parent/coach combo over there.
Does CM know that?